New friends

Peraco POV

Today is a beautiful day, we starting to get new villagers. I was very happy to hear that we're going to have new villagers. I was really happy also I heard that one of the bunnies says that we're going to have a medic.  which is good because my cousins are sick...very sick so I need to visit him. "Hmmm....is this the one?" I look at the huge house that was built. It's new and I look at the sign that says property of Yukisada. "...is he here?" I ask myself if he was here while I was holding my cousin in my arms. "One way to find out." I take a deep breath and walk towards the house. "Hello?" I knock on the door and ring the door bell. "Yukisada? You there?" I repeat his name over and over but no answer. I thought maybe he isn't here today so turn around. "I'm coming!!!"  I heard his voice then he open the door while he was fixing it his hair. "I'm sorry...I overslept...do you need a medical treatment?"  I looked at him and then take a deep breath. "Well....I was wondering if you could help my cousin. He's very sick looks like you got the flu." He put his hand on his head. "Hmmm...this is bad. Please put him on the bed. I'll give him some medicine." I nodded and put him on the bed. I looked around and there many supplies around. "I didn't introduce myself, my name is Yukisada." He smiled. "My name is Peraco. Nice to meet you." I smiled back. "Hello Peraco...I hope we get along." I hope so too, I don't want to insult him since he's the only doctor here. "How's you're day?" He asked. "My day is good...thank you for asking." He chuckled.  "Hehehe~ You're welcome." He seems to be a very nice guy so I think I could trust him a little bit. He was looking for medicine so he can stop the flu. "Where is it....ah! There it is." He grab the medicine and he start to pour on the glass. "There. Excuse me, I need you to drink this please." He look at my sibling. "...o...okay....." He take the medicine and starts to drink. My siblings starts to close his eyes to take some rest and I sighed for a relief that he's going to be all right. "Ahhhh....thank you Yukisada." I smiled. "You're very welcome." I started to wait for my siblings to feel better so I sit on the chair and waited. "...." I was getting a little worried that the medicine wasn't working and I got my siblings might stay sick forever. "Peraco?" I look at my sibling and he was all right. "Ahh...How are you feeling?" I give him a quick question and he give me a smile. "I'm doing great!" I was very happy to hear that and I look at the Yukisada. "You save my siblings life, I owe you a big time." Yukisada wave his hand and rub his head. "No...no...you don't have to." He smiled. "Heh...are you sure?" He nodded. "I'm sure..." I smiled and I take my sibling. "Well, I got to go home. It was nice to meet you Yukisada." I gave him a smile and I left his house. Days went by and I'm starting to have fun with my new friends. Yukisada was very nice, we play snowball fights together and build a snowman. Especially Rock it's fun to tease him even his eyebrows but it looks like he start to get used to it...well almost. Idate is still trying to be cool, try to be cocky and tries to bully me but failed. He wasn't scary he tries to scare me but Idate suck dick at it. Then one special day, I met someone. She was a new villager and she's a polar bear. I say hi to the new villager and she was not much talkative. Her name is Rocma. She was a cool person, I hang out with her most of the time. Even that kid name Mafuyu. I told her if she was married but Rocma said no. Rocma said  she is a guardian for the baby seal. I was surprised that a polar bear is taken care of a seal since if I recall that polar bears hunt seals but I guess some polar bears doesn't want to kill seal. I hope she's taking good care of her well I kind of feel bad for Rocma. Why you may ask? Well...that Orca never leave her alone. He been flirting with her and Non-Stop and I think maybe he's in love with her which is a bad sign. But the good news is Rocma doesn't like a cocksucker like Idate. She hates him...but then again I really feel bad for her she has to live with it for the rest of her life. But at least I have fun with my new friends and my new life.