Peraco story

Peraco POV

"Whaaaa!!!" I got scared by my friends. "Hahahaha! Peraco, you're too easy to get scared." I was mad at them. "No I wasn't!" I shouted. "Oh yeah~?" He laughed. "Grr!"

Hello! My name is Peraco, I'm going to tell you about my life. My life us normal and calm. Nothing bad...But I'll tell you this. I use to get scared but one day...things start to get interesting.

I walk back home with my friend, I look at him with my angry face. "Jerk! Don't sneak up me like that!" He  shrug his arms and look away. "If you weren't so scary cat then I won't scare you anymore." I slap him on the head. "Ow!" I look away. "Hump!" We left in our separate ways, He right and I went left. I was so tired by playing around with my friends. "I'm home." My mom and dad were there, eating fish. "Welcome back!" They smiled. "How was you're friend?" I yawned. "He's okay.....but he scared me." My dad laughed. "Hahahaha~ like that last time I scared the crap out of you and you almost fell down by a ice block." I was mad at him. "Yeah! I fell down on the ocean and I did a belly flop from that! That one was a biggest pain I felt!" I still have the red mark. "Now, now...No time for fighting. Here you're food sweetie~" I sit down. If you want to know my parents, their name is this...Nat and Riko. "Honey~ You're food is good!" He smiled. "Thanks darling~" They are very happy and course me I get embarrassed around them cuz they're always lovey-dovey with each other. "...." I eat my food, my mom make good food witch I like about it. "..." My friends told me, we can go to the secret scary cave they just heard about. Obviously they said I was too scared to go in, I must prove myself that I'm not scared! I take a deep breath. "Honey what's wrong?" My dad asked. "Oh? Nothing. I'm just tried..." We continue to eating food, I must prove myself that I'm not scared if I don't, my friends will continue scaring me. I know they're bulling me but not really. "Thanks for the food mom." I kiss her head. "You're welcome." I walk to my bedroom and lay down on the bed. "....I'll show them." I fell asleep. The next day, me and my other friends are at the cave. "Everyone's ready?" We all nodded. "Let's go!" We all went to the cave, we went to the cave because it's mysterious and we just found it next to our village. People say it's a perfect place for you to hang out and where you can find some cool stuff. "..." I look around the place, it's pretty dark but I didn't care....kinda. "What's wrong? Scared~?" I shake my head. "What? Nah! Come on Lyza. I'm not scared." I look away. "Oh yeah~? Do you heard this story before?" She smirk. "S-story?" Lyza giggle. "People said there's a seal lion in these caves resting, looking for some delicious penguins so it can eat them~" She mad a scary face but I didn't take her story. "Psst! That's fake! There's no way a seal lion can live in the cave." I roll my eyes. "Are you sure~?" I sighed. "Hey look! There's two path.  Alright! Let's separate! Me and Hobo can take right path. Peraco and Lyza take left path." What?! Hell No! "Okay! Let's go!" We all take different path. "This is a stupid idea..." Lyza smiled. "Yeah..." I keep telling myself, how we're supposed to get back home! "Lyza, I think we should head back home-" She was gone. "Lyza?" I looked around but she was nowhere in sight. "Lyza? Lyza? Lyza?!" I panic. "You got to be kidding me!" When I was looking around, I saw two glowing red eyes and far in the distance. "Huh?"  When I look closer, it was to seal lion. "No fucking way..." I was in shock. "Grrrr~" Sea lion was hungry, I did the smart thing, it's called running away from it! "Shit!" The sea lions chase me and I try my best to run away from it.  Lucky for me, the sea lion is slow as hell so I can manage to escape but the problem is I don't know where is the exit. "Fucking shit it's dark!" No shit! "*Roar*!!!"  I run fast as I can and I see a little light up ahead of me. "I almost there! Club Penguin Jesus Stay With Me Now!!!" (Sorry) I run fast and I can. The seal lion almost got me but I escape. "Yes!....Huh?" When I look at the sea lion, it was just a prop and then my three buddies came out. "Got you!" I was super mad. "HEY!!!"  I can't believe they prank me again! This is the third time. "Man! You're too scared! Hahahaha!" I was so mad. "I'm going to kick you're ass!" They run away from me but that was a good prank. I had a lot of fun with them. I went back home happy. "I'm home!" I shouted. "How was you're friends?" I smiled. "They are amazing!" They both smiled. "That's good to hear."  my parents were watching TV and I sit down next to them. Today was a great day and I was happy about it. "...."