I hate this type of guy

( I think I miscalculated, the story is not finish, there are some other stores I'm doing for Iceberg isle)

Rocma POV

Today I was hanging out with my new friend name Peraco. Mafuyu was playing with Peraco siblings. They're having so much fun, they decide to build snowmans. Peaco was telling me about her life and all. I sometimes talk back to her. "Hey Rocma? What brings you to Iceberg isle?" She ask. "I  heard this place is completely peaceful and I just thought maybe I could just stay here with Mafuyu." Peraco smiled. "I see. You should make friends in the village! There's two people that I really want you to see!" I look at her. "Who?" I ask. "My friend is a doctor, his name is Yukisada. I wish he was here, he left a moment ago to get some first aid." I was a little happy that there's a doctor in this Village just in case if the Mafuyu get sick. "My another friend... he is rudy and smokes a lot....even fishing but he's a cool guy. His name is Rock." Great, another guy that smoke...just wonderful. "Hm?" I saw huge hills. "What's that place?" I ask. "Don't go there! That place is an orca danger zone! There's a really bad man that loves to torture people. If I were you, I'd rather stay away from that place." I was a little upset that there's a psychopath killer whale here. "He's the only orca here but he hardly come out and bully people." Peraco sighed. "To tell you the truth he's not that scary...but more like an asshole. By the his name is Idate." Idate...I better keep my guard up.

"HmMmmm~...Oh? Peraco? Heheheh~ Perfect! If I have a chance to sneak up while she's off guard then I can-.....Huh?..........Oooh~! Who is that  beautiful polar bear~....She's so cute and sexy too~! Hehehehe~"

She's so cute and sexy too~! Hehehehe~"

"Let's pay her a visit~"

7 minutes pass, I say good bye to Peraco and we walk back home. "Do you have fun...?" I ask. "Yes!" Mafyuy nodded. "Excuse me ma'am!" I turn around and I saw an orca in front of me. "Who are you?" He smiled and smirked.

"My name is Idate~! Nice to meet you~" Seeing him smile wants me to vomit so fucking bad

"My name is Idate~! Nice to meet you~" Seeing him smile wants me to vomit so fucking bad. "..." I stay silent. "What's you're name~?" I didn't answer back. "Strong silent type huh? Fine then~...I'll call you snowflake~" When he said I just wanted to rip him into pieces. "..." I turn around and start to walk. He cut me off.