The hunt

Shirogane POV

"Brother? Talk to me...What happen?" I look at her. "We been...trick little sis....it was someone eles." I can't believe Sakoto did that to me. Why did she rape me? "Oh....where to brother?" She ask me a question. "We go with the plan...let's go meet Novel." I just know what's going to happen next if I go with Sakoto. "....brother....I was wondering...are we able to see mom?" I look at Riko. "For some reason...I have a feeling that she might be alive. If we be able to find her....can we go with her?" My little sister's right, maybe she still alive.  Dio abandon her and Setsuna find a place to stay. If so...we can tell Novel about to help us find my mother. Depends if mom still alive or not. "Okay, let's go with her. We must stick together as a family. You and me." Riko smiled. "Okay." I smiled back. ".....?" My instincts was showing up. "Hm?" I look up at the hill. "...?" I hold my little sister is close to me and I tell her to speed walk. "Why are we speed walking?" Riko ask. "We're being watch." I look around and I have feeling it's getting closer. "Cave...we need to find a cave." Lucky for I see a small hole in the wall. "There...!"  we went to that small hole which is a cave. "Okay...we'll be safe....for now." This case was huge. I never seen anything like this. But the problem is this place is like a maze. I don't know if we be able to get out. We're not going outside and being chased by where the hell out there. "Ahhhh...come on little sister let's keep walking." Riko nodded. "*nod*" She was so scared of this Darkness, I was scared as well. We went deeper, deeper into the cave as my heart begins to pound. Riko was uneasy about this cave, it was too dark. We have a ability to see in the dark since we wolves. But recommend not because I feel like I might see something disturbing. "........" Something wasn't right with this cave. It's too quiet, my little sister was quiet. "Brother....I don't think we're alone." She was hugging me tight. "...w-w-why you say that." I gulped. "Well..."

"We're being follow

"We're being follow...." We keep walking and ignore something behind us. ".....?" Then something up ahead. "..." I hear like cickling or ticking sound. Looks like we're getting closer to it. ".....?!!"  I was a huge idiot to come to this cave. Right in front of us is some sort of big...thing.

It was huge like size of a polar bear, huge hands, red eyes and some sort of cage but under him

It was huge like size of a polar bear, huge hands, red eyes and some sort of cage but under him. "..." Looks like it was turning left or right from his bolts on his head. "....sis...." I ask her. "We.....we have to run." I really want to run because my body was shaking fear. I haven't seen anything like this.  It looks like it was about to eat us. I look at Riko. Her eyes were wide open with fear and her body was shaking. "....Riko....run." We start to run as fast as we can. "Gggrrraaahhhrrr!!!!" It Roar and went after us. "Fuck!" We were running non-stop. It started getting closer and closer. I can feel his large hands trying to grab us. "Sis! Stay close to Me!" I shouted. "Okay!" We went to left side. I take out my harpoon gun. I was abour to shoot at the monster, I can't tell if it hurts him or not! "....?!" Can I see something swing right at me, I use a harpoon as a shield. It's was trying to scratch me with his claws right at my face. I back my head away.