My cute friend.

Yukisada POV

I help the person up and I take him or her to my boat. We hop on the boat and I start to roll the boat. "So...what's you're name?" The person stay quite and he finally respond. "S-S-Shirogane...." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Shirogane...my name is Yukisada." He look at me. "..." It was dead quite between us. This moment is so awkward. "........" I try to think of a way so we can talk more. "Do you have any...uhh....sister or brother?" He look down. "N-no....I don't....." I shouldn't have asked. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.." Shiro intruded. "No! It's okay..." I'm gald he understand. "O-okay..." We keep talking to each other. Then it was getting late as I decided to head for island so we can rest. "Let's take a break from here." He nodded. We went to the island and we tie the rope with the boat on a tree. "Okay...Let's get you clean..." He blush. "N-no...it's okay....I-I know how to clean..." Shiro went to his own side. I went to my own side. I begin to clean myself in the pond. "Ahhhh~ Feel nice~" I smiled. "Much better." I put my clothes back on and try to find Shiro. "Shiro? Are you done?" He came out and I was surprise. Shiro was an wolf. "...Ah....Yukisada...I am done...." If I remember my mom said that was our dangerous and aggressive. Should I trust her or should I..."That's great."  I decided to give him a chance maybe he's not bad. "Now then...Let's get some rest hmm?" He nodded. "Okay." I lay down while looking up. "Oh?" I saw Shiro cover himself with his cape. His tail was sticking out and it was so cute. "Hehehe~" I close my eyes and fall asleep. The next day, we finally made it to our home. "We're here! Home sweet home." I smiled. "....?" Shirogane look around. He looked around and saw the villagers. Shiro was a little scared. "Huh? Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah...i-it's that...there are no wolves..." He was right with one thing. This island doesn't have any wolves around. Not even a single wolf went to this island. Shiro is the only wolf who is in Iceberg isle. "Yeah.. are you okay with it?" He nodded. "Yeah..." I pat his head. "Alright." We went inside the house while the villagers were inside their own homes. "Alright then...please wait here while I'll make you some hot coco." Shiro look around and face me. "Okay..." I smiled and went to the kitchen. "^_^....." I can't believe I have a wolf in my house. This is my first time having a friend with him. I was really excited about it that Wolf's is in my house but what if my mother was right. Maybe he's lying to me that he scared and tried to kill me. I could imagine myself getting eaten alive by him...by his vicious claws and teeth.

"Yummy~" That is the moment when I get eaten alive by it the wolf hand

"Yummy~" That is the moment when I get eaten alive by it the wolf hand. I snap out of it. No! There's no way! He can't do that! Besides when I look at him something feels off about Shiro. I have a sick feeling that maybe he's actually harmless. But my real question is why was he in the dark alleyway? Where's his pack and most importantly how did he get there? There was so many question that I need to know. I was really anxious about it, I want to know real bad but it's disrespectful. It's best for me to pay my respect around him. I shouldn't ask him more questions, maybe he'll get frustrated. "Oh? Hey Yukisada~" I turn around and saw Peraco. "Peraco! Hello there! What are you doing at my house." She smiled. "I don't know why not telling about...you're friend here." She open the door and Shirogane was there wave at me. "Hi...." I gulped. "You see...I found him." Peraco close the door. "You found him?" I nodded. "I want to go get some supplies for the medicine and I found him in the dark alleyway." Peraco was mad. "He's a motherfucking wolf! You know how aggressive they are!!!" I look at the window of the door. Shirogane was playing his tail. "...?" He doesn't look dangerous and he seems to be a pretty nice guy. "Peraco.. I can't leave him...I feel like it was the right thing to do. I save him from the dark alleyway. I decided to keep him here." I look at him. "He's not puppy...he's a wolf." I sighed. "Can you give him a chance?" I ask her. "Ahhhhh...fine." She roll her eyes. "Just this once." I smiled. "Yay!" I was so happy about it. Our new life start now.

Our day was starting to be alright but one day I met someone

Our day was starting to be alright but one day I met someone. "Hello there!" A voice came out of nowhere as I look around. "Hmmm?" I think it could be Idate but nope. "Right here." I saw a snowman. "A snowman?" I said. "You mean Suno-san right?" I jumped. "Y-you talk..." It nodded. "Of course...I am like magical snowman pretty much like Frosty the Snowman." It giggle. "I think I got my head." It shake his head. "No~ I'm real...I am...real nice guy....can we be friend?" He smile.

The end