Taehyung 'Joke'

Y/n p.o.v

I'm sitting at living room waiting for my boyfriend to come home from their concert. My boyfriend is a famous star, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Or known as V.

I am lost in thought, when the front door suddenly open and my boyfriend come inside.

Taehyung:*putting down the bags**open his arms* Hi babe!
Y/n:*run to Taehyung's arms* Taehyung!! I miss you so much!!
Taehyung:*hug y/n tightly* Same! *kiss y/n's cheek* What did you do when I am not home?
Y/n: Watching dramas, watching your vlive, and doing house chords.
Taehyung: Woah. My girlfriend is the best.
Y/n:*chuckle* What did you do then? I mean I know you also just down your concert but, you know for the next day.
Taehyung: Simple. Fansign which will be held at Seoul 2 days again ,fan meeting which is the same day with fansign, and a concert in next 5 days which will be held in JeJu island.
Y/n:*worried* Are you tired? You keep working. Not to remind you, that you are writing songs too.
Taehyung:*shrug* A little?
Y/n:*pull Taehyung to the need room**push Taehyung gently on the bed* Lay on your back.

Taehyung lay on his back and I start massaging his back. Starting from the shoulder to her waist band. Taehyung moan every time you massage his back.

Taehyung:*still making weird sounds* I think I will sleep peacefully today.
Y/n: Of course you should.
Taehyung: Y/n.
Y/n: Yeah? *still massaging*
Taehyung: Can you let me sit for awhile?
Y/n: Yes? *remove hands from Taehyung's back while Taehyung's slowly sitting up* Why?
Taehyung: I know that this is not the most perfect time to say this but knowing that I will be busy for some days in the future, I though this will be just the time to day this to you.
Y/n:*confuse* What are you talking about?

Taehyung suddenly kneel in front of me and take out a nice looking box in front of me. I really don't understand what is happening. When suddenly an idea come across my mind. He will purpose me?! No. No. I am not ready yet!

He open the box, and as want I expect, it is a ring. A beautiful ring. It has diamond which is in the shape of love.

Taehyung p.o.v

Taehyung:*kneeling* Y/n, we have already date for 3 years now. Would you like to be the mother of my child and always stay by my side making me the happiest man?

Y/n start to cry. And suddenly he answer make me shock.

Y/n: No.
Taehyung:*surprise* What?! Why?! Did I do something wrong?! Am I not good?! *a tear feel down* I can change y/n.

I break down. I don't know why but y/n is not saying yes to my purpose hurt like 100 arrows shot me.

Y/n:*panic a little* Hey. Hey. I am not breaking up with you. You didn't do anything wrong. But it is just, are you sure I am the right women for you? I mean, look at me. I am average. I want you to deserve better.
Taehyung:*stand up*hold y/n's hand* Who told you that, honey?
Y/n:*tilt her dad* Myself?
Taehyung:*stroke y/n' head and cheek* You are perfect. You are beautiful. When I am with you I feel so happy. I feel so comfortable. I'd interested where did you get that idea from, but where ever you get it, it is wrong. Absolutely wrong. You are perfect just the way you are. You complete me and I complete you. So, will you marry me?
Y/n:*cry* Yes! Yes! *burry her head to Taehyung's chest* Thank you!
Taehyung:*stroke y/n's hair* No problem. You will always be my honey.

I put the ring on y/n's beautiful yet cute ring finger and hug her tight. While she keep sobbing to my chest wetting my shirt.

Taehyung:*looks at y/n* Don't cry again y/n. You even look beautiful if your are crying but I prefer skilling you better.
Y/n:*remover her head from Taehyung's chest* Okay. *wipe her tears* Still, I am grateful to have you by my side. I love you.
Taehyung:*hug y/n tight* I love you too, honey. Let's go to bed right now. I'm tired.
Y/n:*slightly push Taehyung away* Nope.
Taehyung:*whine* Why?
Y/n: You are stink. Go take a bath first.
Taehyung:*pouting* Okay than.
Y/n:"chuckle* Don't pout babe. *kiss Taehyung's lips*
Taehyung:*a little taken back**smile* Okay.

I enter the bathroom and enter the shower. When showering I keep smiling like an idiot. I keep thinking how I am so lucky to have women like y/n by my side. I love her so much. Maybe too much. But I will always continue to leave her no matter what happend.

Y/n p.o.v

After Taehyung get inside the bathroom, I lay myself on the bed. Covering myself with the blanket and start thinking about what just have happend just now.

How I am so lucky to have him? How can I deserve to have him? What did my grandfather and grandmother do in the past untill I deserve someone as perfect as Taehyung. I keep smiling at myself. I am sure that my life will get better. And will always be better because I have Taehyung by my side.