Hoseok 'Dead'

Hoseok: Y/n! Faster! Or the game arcade will close first!
Y/n: Wait for awhile, jagi. I am tired.
Hoseok: Oh, ok then. Let's take a rest then!
Y/n: Ok! Thank you jagi!
Hoseok: No problem as long as you happy!

I am y/n. I am Hoseok girlfriend for 3 years. Or can be say as Hoseok fiance. He propose to me last year. We will be married 3 months again. We already got the preparation all ready.

But. That is a problem. I have a stalker. This stalker. I already told Hoseok about it thought. But still I am scare. This people always told me to watch out. I didn't know what its mean.

Hoseok: Y/n? Y/n?
Y/n: Ah yes. What happens Hoseok?
Hoseok: I have been calling you a few times. What happens? Are something bothering you?
Y/n: Remember the stalker that I told you?
Hoseok: The one who call you to watch out?
Y/n: Yep. I just scare. How if he or she show up in our wedding? I don't want my special day be ruin.
Hoseok: Hey. No one will ruin that day. Because I will be there for you. And you will be there for me. Ok?
Y/n: Thanks jagi.

2 months after~

You and Hoseok is sitting on a restaurant having dinner with your and Hoseok family.

Hoseok mom: Hoseok-ah. How many kids you will have.

I almost choke on my food when this question is being ask. Hoseok hit my back softly and give me a glass of water.

Hoseok: Omma! We are not even married yet.
Hoseok dad: But we want to know. I want to have some grandchild already.
Hoseok: But noona already give you guys a grandchild.
Y/n mom: Not only Mrs. Jung that want a grandchild thought.
Y/n: Mom?! You too?!
Y/n dad: Of course sweetie.
Hoseok: Let's think about it later. Don't too stress.
Y/n: Yeah. We will think about it later.

On wedding day~

Today is y/n wedding day with Hoseok. She will finally be Mrs. Jung. And no one can separate her from Hoseok already. The love of her life. The light and happiness of life.

Y/n dad: I can't believe my daughter will be married today. Look how beautiful you grow up too. I am proud but sad that I can't see you everyday already.
Y/n: Its not like I will never visit home dad.
Y/n dad: You should promise to visit me at least twice a month.
Y/n: Ok dad.

Already done with all of the ceremony and already on the way to the apartment they share~
I am bad at a describing this type. Sorry!

Y/n: Finally!! I am Mrs. Jung!
Hosoek: Are you that happy? Jung y/n?
Y/n: Of course.

Suddenly there is a group of person.

???: Hey there. I think you didn't take my advice seriously y/n.
Y/n: Who are you?! Are you that stalker?!
???: Yes, I am. And you and your husband didn't need to know who I am. Just lets go to the point. I want both of you to die. Shoot them.
Hosoek: Don't shoot y/n!
Y/n: Hosoek!

Hoseok got shoot first because he protect you first. You broke down crying.

Hoseok: Hey, do-don't c-cry. I did-didn't like to see you c-cry. Ju-just remember th-that I lo-love you a l-lot.
Y/n: I love you too Hoseok. Don't leave me!
???: You will not leaving Hoseok. Because you will die too.

Suddenly one of the man shoot y/n too. And let's say y/n directly die. Hoseok follow y/n not long after that.

Now, Hoseok family and y/n family is gathering around their son and daughter rest place. The most peacefully world. The stalker is already caught and send too jail. The helper, is still being found. Because they run away.

When both of their parents cry over. Suddenly there is two butterfly. One is the white one, and one is the blue one. They play beautifully. They (Hoseok parents and y/n parents) believe that both of the butterfly is resemble as Hoseok and y/n.

They live happily at heaven.