Hoseok 'Flower' part 1

Hosoek p.o.v

I am really bored. I spend all of my afternoon just inside the dorm flipping through the channel. Jungkook is hanging out with his 97' liners, Seokjin hyung is with Jimin and Taehyung maybe shopping or something else, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung is making some music or maybe talking about some company stuff. While me only sitting at in front of the television because I just sprained my ankle.

My feet decided that it is a good time to make me fall just before I reach the stair. I am still a little lucky because my other part of body except my ankle of course, is save. Or else I will be laying on my bed all day long which will be more and more boring.

When I 'try' to watch those television movies, I came to a channel which talk about flower. Just suddenly, I remember about the new shop around our house. If I am not mistaken it is only a couple of house from ours. I though for awhile and decide just to visit the new shop instead of sitting here dying because feeling bored.

Minnie p.o.v

I am really happy from the last two weeks because I just opened a flower shop! It is not only a flower shop though, it also serve some drink and some snack just to make sure the customer is all company.

I have hire two people to work with me just in case there are to many customer and I can't handle it. They are Kitty and Bambam. Kitty is a friend ofine who is still I'm university, she is just working to have more money and to help her parents. While Bambam is working to make his free time useful. He works as an chef and a journalist. But his job as journalist is kinda different because he can't go all the way he wanted too. Instead he need to have to get called to go to the places his boss wanted him to go. So, that's why, he has a plenty of free time a d decide just to take a part in my shop.

Author p.o.v

Customer 1: Excuse me?
Bambam: Yes? What can I help you with, miss?
Customer 1: I am on my way to visit my grandparents and I wish to give them some flower. Can you recommend me some of the flower that is suitable for person in 70's?
Bambam: Of course, ms. Let's go inside and I will show you.
Customer 1: Thank you.

They go inside with Bambam in the lead.

Customer 2: Can I get more cookies please?
Customer 2's daughter:*wail* I want more cookies!
Kitty: Yes, of course you can, sir. Wait for awhile while I go and get it for you, princess.

Kitty go inside and take a plate full of cookies to hove to the customer's daughter.

Kitty:*handing the cookies* Here you go, princess. Enjoy it deliciously!
Customer 2's daughter: Thank you unnie.
Kitty:*smile* No problem.
Customer 2: Thank you and can you please wrap daisy and roses for me?
Kitty: Of course, I can. What kind d of roses, sir? Do you want the red or white? The one with ribbon or not?
Customer 2: Just mix it and please add ribbon on top of it.
Kitty:*make and okay sign with her hand* Okay.

There is a new customer again and it is Minnie's part now.

Hoseok p.o.v

When I get into the shop I look over a cute and pretty girl. I think she is the owner. Maybe.

Minnie: Welcome! What can I help you for today, sir?
Hosoek: Em, hello?
Minnie: What can I help you with, sir?Hoseok:*pointing outside the window* My house is just a couple away from your house and I come here because all of my friend who ever come ever said that your ship is the best shops they ever get inside.
Minnie: Ah, really? *bowing a little* Thank you so much.
Hoseok: No problem. By the way, can you show me around. After all, I think I will buy one or two bouquet of flower for my manager because his birthday is just around.
Minnie: Of course. Let the tour begin.