TaeKook 'Lion Hybrid'

Jungkook p.o.v

I plop down on my couch tiredly. Reflecting on my earlier action. I just freaking get angry at one of my employee. The problem is, he doesn't do 'something' that will get him to that much trouble. But, because of my mood temper this morning, I get angry at him and send him off of my office which I rarely did.

While thinking and reflecting about my action, a sweet voice disturb me.

Taehyung:*come out from playroom**clutching on to the lion plushie* Daddy?
Jungkook:*sit up**open arm to signal Taehyung to come and hug him* Hey there, baby.
Taehyung:*running to Jungkook's arm* Daddy, daddy.  Tae miss you so much! *kiss Jungkook's cheek*
Jungkook:*chuckle**run his hand through Tarhyung's hair* I miss you too baby. *scrub Taehyung's ear* I love you too much until all my mind can't focus when I am suppose to work.
Taheyung:*gasp* Daddy, need to focus at daddy works. O-or later daddy will get fi-fired.

Well, its true. Taehyung hasn't know that I am the CEO of the company. I am not planning to tell him soon though.

Jungkook:*chuckle* I will try, baby. *kiss Taehyung's temple* Now, can we go to sleep baby?
Taehyung: Yes! But Tae want daddy to take a bath first. Because if not, daddy will get eaten by germs. *hug Jungkook tightly* And Tae no want that.
Jungkook: Okay then baby. Daddy will get some bath first okay? *set Taehyung down*

I look at Taehyung when he run to our share bedroom. I take my time to get up and head to our bedroom which is inside our share bedroom.

Taehyung p.o.v

Tae have prepared surprise for daddy! Tae hope that daddy will be happy? Friends wanna know what is the surprise? It is..

Daddy can have daddy night night kisses and Tae favourite blanket. Which is blankie. Daddy will be happy!

Tae keep jumping on the bed.

Jungkook:*open the door* Baby~ Don't keep jumping. Or later you will fall down and get hurt.
Taehyung:*surprise**hide his blankie**stop jumping* O-okay daddy.
Jungkook:*peek Taehyung's back side* What is it baby?
Taehyung:*trying to hide it* No-nothing daddy.
Jungkook:*cheeky smile* Okay then baby. Daddy will take a bath then.

Tae sigh and look at Tae's blankie.

Taehyung:*whisper* Daddy should love it. *smile*

Jungkook p.o.v

I see that my baby is trying to keep his little 'surprise' a secret. Even though, I have know what is his 'surprise'. BUt I will still pretend that I don't know about his little 'surprise'. I chuckle to myself.

When I am done showering, my phone rang. I look at the name that show in my phone screen. I sigh deeply knowing that the one who has call me this late night is, my boss. I kinda hate him. But, what should I do? I mean if I give him a tantrum I am quite sure that I will get kick off from that building. I pick up my phone.

On the phone~

Jungkook: Yes sir?
Jungkook's boss: I am really sorry to call you this late but I have something to inform you.
Jungkook: And what can it be sir?
Jungkook's boss: I need you to finish the #106 project.
Jungkook: But isn't it suppose to be Kunpimook part? I mean I have done #104 and #105 project.
Jungkook's boss: I know, I know. But Kunpimook is out of Korea this time and no one but you know about this #106 project. So, can you? I really need you to do it?
Jungkook:*sigh* Okay then. When should the project be sent to you?
Jungkook's boss: Thank you. And you need to send it to me tomorrow before 8 o'clock.
Jungkook:*surprise* Before 8 o'clock?
Jungkook's boss: Yes. I need to go. Goodbye and thank you once again.