BtsxJungkook 'Where I came from' part 1

Flashback 5 years ago~

Jungkook p.o.v

I run with all my strength. Looking back for awhile to check if he is still after me. I know what I did is wrong but I need to do it to survive. I just stole. I were stealing someone bread infront of somewhere just now. Oh, how I want to return this bread to him and said sorry, however I know better than that. Returning this just mean punishment for me. Maybe he will bring me to the police station or nowhere. I shover just at the thought of it. I finally reach home and I quietly open the front door. Faint shouting still can be heard. I get closer to the stairs where I can hear clearly what my father and my grandmother is fighting, again.

Father:*yelling* You can't do that mother!
Grandmother:*yelling* You can't help me what to do! I am still your mother!
Father:*yelling* Why do you mean to interrupt in everything I do?!
Grandmother:*yelling* Because I care for you and my grandson!

Every single day, you can hear them fighting. All of their fighting will only lead to one way. Father will leave the house and come back the next morning, drunk. Grandmother will go and sleep in her friend's house. This house is literally only me. Alone. They only come here to fight. They fight because grandmother do not want me to follow my dad who is getting married next month while my dad want me to go with him. Being underage, I can choose who I want to follow. If I follow my grandmother, she will definitely call me to love in my own just like how I am doing right now. Without providing any food or money. While my dad will have me working as his new maid in his and his new wife share house. How can I know it? I have overheard him saying that on phone. So, yeah, I think my life is pretty much a mess now.

When the fight died down, I see my back walking while stomping his feet toward the door. Grandma goes to her room and pack her clothes to sleep at one of her friend's house. I tip-toe to my room. Then quickly lock the door from inside. I sigh. Then take a bite from my bread. I plop down the bed and stare at the sailing. Only one thing in my mind, why my life is such a mess?

Author p.o.v

On the other hand, the man who just get stolen by Jungkook is giving up from chasing Jungkook. That man name is Taehyung. Who knows that in the future Taehyung will be the one who help Jungkook run away from his hell?

Taehyung p.o.v

I walk back to the dorm with a pout display. I just spent my last penny on that bread and my bread got stolen! I really wanna chase and beat the hell out of that boy however my legs is almost giving up on me. So, I decide to just let it go. I arrive at the dorm and search for the key in my right pocket. Getting a hold of it, I open the dorm and greet by the yelling of my dorm mates.

Seokjin:*chasing Jimin* Jimin! Give me back my mirror!
Jimin:*running away* It's not me who stole it! It's Namjoon hyung!
Namjoon:*from somewhere in the dorm* It's not me you little sh*t!
Yoongi:*shouting* Can't you all shut the f*ck up?! It's Hosoek who has take your mirror you crazy old guy!

And, with that, the tag game has end. Oh, it ends after the tag between Seokjin hyung and Hosoek hyung of course.

Jimin: What did you buy, Tae?
Taehyung: I bought a bread but it get stolen from me! Now, I am super duper hungry!
Namjoon:*out of nowhere* Someone stole your bread?
Taehyung: Yeah, *pouting* it's a boy. I tried to chase after him but give up because of my legs.
Hosoek:*teasing Taehyung* I am glad that I still have a bread for me and myself.

I pout more. I sighed. I go toward my room. Wanting to rest from this chaotic day.

Taehyung: I am going to sleep first. Goodnight.
Seokjin: Actually, you are the second who have sleep, Yoongi has been sleeping from just now.