Yoongi 'Birthday Past'

Today is your best day. You always wait for this day to come. It is your birthday! But that was all the way to the past. You stop to hope that people will remember your birthday, you start to feel that you are not suppose to be born. You start to feel insecure.

Flashback~

It is your 15 birthday. You are so happy about this. You literally plan what will you do from the morning to the night. You being you at that time. Didn't why the meaning of love. You just know that when you like someone, that means you can be his girlfriend. And he can't be anyone boyfriend. Just that. So you think that you will get a surprise from your boyfriend.

Y/n: Baby!
Jog: What?!
Y/n: Don't you remember what day is it?
Jog: It is fre**ing Tuesday. So what?!
Y/n: And what will happens this day?
Jog: I will break up with you.
Y/n: What?! Why?!
Jog: Do you know that you are so ugly, fat and so annoying?! I hate you from the 2nd week we date. I have cheat on your back for 8 months already. So goodbye.

You are really depressed. You try to talk to your parent. But they are out of the town. So you decide to call them.

Y/n: Mom.
Mom: Yes honey?
Y/n: Jog dump me today. Did I do something wrong?
Mom: No honey. You are per- AAHH!!
Y/n: Mom! Mom! Say something!!

And at that day. You lose both of your parents.

Present~

Heru: Hey, y/n? Are you ok?
Y/n: Yes, I am fine Heru.

Heru is the only one friend you have. Cause you are a quiet girl. Heru can make your eyes open to the world. But she fail to do something. She can't make you have a hope at your birthday. She always try to make you happy at this day. But she never success.

Heru: Hey, do you want to go to the cafe?
Y/n: Ok then.

Heru and you already arrive at the cafe and already order. But suddenly Heru mom call her to go home. So she excuse herself and go home first. You are to lazy to go home so you stay there for awhile.

???: Can I sit here?
Y/n: Y-yes, you can.
???: Thank you. And my name is Yoongi by the way.
Y/n: Hey Yoongi. I am y/n.
Yoongi: Why are you sad?
Y/n: Just some stuff that not important.
Yoongi: You know that you should not keep that problem to yourself or you will suffer more.
Y/n: Thanks for the advice. I will be going first.
Yoongi: Here. Text me if you need a listener.
Y/n: Thank you. Goodbye.
Yoongi: Goodbye. See you again.

Since that day, y/n has been texting Yoongi. And she know that he is a music producer at a company. She tells her all of her problem. He make her forgets about her problem. They text, call and meet frequently.

1 year after~

The same day as the day she meet Yoongi for the first time. She usually will just go to school and hang out with Heru. But Heru visit her grandmother back to Jeju. So she just left alone.

Yoongi: Hey! Do you wanna meet up?

Y/n: Hey! Of course I am free thought.

Y

oongi: Great! How about the usual place? At 2:30?

Y/n: Ok! See you there!

Y

oongi: See you there.

She didn't know how but a smile is all her face expressions show. She feel happy. But she didn't know why.

At the cafe~

Y/n: Hey, Yoongi!
Yoongi: Hey, y/n! How are you?
Y/n: I am fine. How about you?
Yoongi: Excellent. Oh and by the way, happy birthday!
Y/n: Em? Thanks? I guess.
Yoongi: You should be happy! Today is your birthday!
Y/n: But I didn't like my birthday.

Y/n tells Yoongi why. Yoongi looks like he is the one who fell it. Cause he looks like he will break down and cry in any moment.

Yoongi: Today, I will make you forget about him! I promise!
Y/n: You didn't need too.
Yoongi: I insist.
Y/n: Fine.

Yoongi bring y/n to park, game arcade and plaza. Yoongi does some magic to y/n. Why? Cause y/n forget about Jae today. and it is because Yoongi. She don't even know why. She is sure that she likes Yoongi.

Yoongi: Y/n. So how is it?
Y/n: Its fun! I forget about him today. Yoongi: Y/n. I need to tell you something. But promise me that you will never leave me.
Y/n: Ok?
Yoongi: I like you. No! I love you. A lot.
Y/n: Yoongi...
Yoongi: You didn't need to answer it today.
Y/n: No. I want to say that, I like you too.
Yoongi: So this means that, you want to be my girlfriend?
Y/n: Yes, yes Yoongi.

Let's us say, since that day, y/n always happy when it is her birthday. Because Yoongi I there for her.