Yoongi 'Winter In Daegu' part 3

The next day~

Y/n p.o.v

I am sitting in the cafe that we promise to meet. I have a cup of caramel machiato and a slice of rainbow cake. I am eating the cake while waiting for Yoongi to arrive.

???: Did I make you wait?
Y/n: Ah, Yoongi. No, I just arrive here 10 minutes ago.
Yoongi: It's still long thought.
Y/n: Ah, it's not a problem.
Yoongi: How have you been?
Y/n: Its good thought. How about you and your songs?
Yoongi: I'm good and I will be debuting next month.
Y/n: Woah, congratulations. What songs will you use?
Yoongi: Maybe 'First Love' or 'AgustD'
Y/n: AgustD? Isn't it your stage name?
Yoongi: Yeah, but I make it yo song too.
Y/n: Woah cool!

We talk to each other for a long time and when it is 3 p.m, I need to go home.

Y/n: Omo! I am sorry. But I need to go now or my brother is gonna kill me.
Yoongi: I need to go too thought. My brother will shout and destroying our house if I don't go home now.
Y/n: Lol. Good bye.
Yoongi: Goodbye.
Y/n: How about we meet again?
Yoongi: Ah, I am sorry but I can't. Because I need to practice and rehearsal.
Y/n: Ah, no problem.
Yoongi: Oh, we can meet at my debut stage. Will you come?
Y/n: Yes of course. You are my best friend.
Yoongi:*startled* A-ah, ok then. Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye.

Y/n p.o.v

Why am I so dumb?! I clearly like him more than a friend?! I think I will confess to him later at the concert.

Next month~

Yoongi p.o.v

I am going to debuted today. But I am still hurt a little cause y/n just see me as a friend. But I will still confess today.

Y/n p.o.v

Today is the day Yoongi debut! I am going to confess to him today, cause if I didn't confess today, I will be crazy!

Backstage~

Y/n p.o.v

I managed to push through all of the staff that run around. Maybe to make his stage better. After then, I see Yoongi.

Y/n: Yoongi!
Yoongi: Y/n?
Y/n: Yep. Or should I call you August D?
Yoongi: Just call me Yoongi.
Y/n: I have something to say.
Yoongi: Em, me too. But you can go first.
Y/n: No, I am curious about yours. So you go ahead.
Yoongi: Are you sure?
Y/n: Yep. What is it?

Yoongi: It's just-
Y/n: Just?
Yoongi: I love you. I love you so much that every night I dream bout you and I make a song for you. I know this is weird, but I just want to confess and let you know too. I-i just-

I shut him down with kissing him on his lips and he is shock for awhile but kiss back a moment after.

Y/n: Will it answer your question?
Yoongi:*shock* Yes.
Y/n: So are we a thing now?
Yoongi: Yes. Yes we are.
Y/n: But will your career be affected? I don't want to be trouble and you can say-

This time Yoongi is the on that shut me with his lips. I melt to the kiss.

Staff: Yoongi. You need to go to stage in 5 minutes.
Yoongi: Okay. I will see you later.

He pecked my forehead.

Y/n: I will wait. Do well, babe.
Yoongi:*smile widely* Thank you babe.

Today is the day that I will cherish until the moment I fade. I am really happy.