Namjoon 'Princess'

Y/n p.o.v

Boss:*angry* But who are you to change the system in my company?!
Y/n:*not affected* No one.
Boss:*angry* Then why the h*ll you change the system that has goes on for nearly 10 years?!
Y/n:*not affected* You are the one who say that. "Y/n, since you will be my new assistant, I think you will do a good job as changing the system in our company. I will have no problem with it. Just change it if you think it is not suitable." *point at the boss* You are the one who give me the right.
Boss:*furious* Just, get out from my room!
Y/n:*shrugged* Okay.

He doesn't seem to like my work. Well, first, the old system in our company is the new employee need to follow all the senior orders. Even though it is not right and it can get you get humiliate on front of other people. So I decide to change, not really change it, but deleted it from our company rule or ore likely known as system.

The second that I changed is that, of the boss says no to your job or yo your project, than your project or your work need to ho straight to the dustbin. But I changed it so that we can give our voice. We can choose it base on our like and favourites.

And, last but not least, the third one. Man should get 5 percent higher salary that women. So I changed the rule or system so that men and women will get the same salary that has been decided in the first time they come here.

Is that wrong? I don't think so. Feeling unfair, I decide to just go home. I phone my boyfriend or soon to be husband.

Y/n: Joonie?
Namjoon: What is it babe? Is everything okay?
Y/n: Can you come and fetch me? I don't feel like working after my little argument with my boss.
Namjoon: Okay. I will be there at 5, maybe. And you owe me an explanation for making me fetching you at this hour.
Y/n:*chuckle* Okay, oppa.

I keep my phone back and start to collect my things to my purse.

Jaebum: Where are you going?
Y/n:*turn around* Oh, Jaebum-si.

Well, Jaebum is a friend of Namjoon who happens to be my work mate.

Y/n: I don't feel like staying here again.
Jaebum:*shock* You will quit?!
Y/n:*chuckle* Of course not. I just feel like go home.
Jaebum:*raising an eyebrow* Because of the boss, hah?
Y/n: You know it.
Jaebum: Yeah, yeah. Tell Namjoon I say hi.
Y/n:*picking up her purse and start walking outside* Of course. I will get going now. Goodbye.
Jaebum: Goodbye.

Outside the office~

Namjoon p.o.v

I have arrived in front of y/n's work place. I see y/n outside waiting for me. I honk my cat to get her attention. She looks at my direction an smile. Soon, she start to walk toward my car.

Y/n:*getting inside* Hey, oppa. Thank for fetching me at this time.
Namjoon: No problem. Now explain. Why.
Y/n: Chill. By the way, Jaebum say hi to you.
Namjoon: Yeah, yeah. *whine* Explain it now y/n, or I am going crazy. *start the engine**drive the car*
Y/n:*chuckle* Fine. You know my boss give me a right to change the system right?
Namjoon:*nod* So?
Y/n: I change 3 of the rules that I think it is not suitable. Like the new employee can get bully or get humiliated by the senior, everything bass on what the boss said even though it will be better to not hear what he is saying, and, last but not least, man can get 5 percent higher salary than women. So I decide to change it to be a more 'logical' rule or system.
Namjoon:*nod* Okay.
Y/n: What do you think about it oppa?
Namjoon: Your decision is true but I think the way that is wrong is the way you are delivering it or telling it to your boss. Isn't it right?
Y/n: Kinda?
Namjoon*sigh* If you have make the right decision to make a better change the way you deliver it or telling it must be true to or the person you are telling will get the wrong idea.
Y/n: I know, I know. I will try to tell it more smoothly next time.
Namjoon:*pet y/n's hair* Good. That why you are my one and only princess.
Y/n: Am I your one and only princess? Like really?
Namjoon: For now yes. For several year later maybe not. And I maybe also breaking up with you.
Y/n:*shock* But why?!
Namjoon:*arrive in front of the house* Because I will marrying you, silly. And my second princess will be our daughter.
Y/n:*sigh* I think you are really breaking up with me.
Namjoon: Of course not. Never. Not let's go inside the house and I will give a small and relaxing date.
Y/n:*chuckle* Okay.