Namjoon 'Arranged Married'

Y/n p.o.v

Here I am. Sitting I'm the couch waiting for my 'husband' to got home from work. The truth is, I love him. A lot. Because he is my workmate. But he didn't.

Our parents arranged me and him. I am really happy that day until I heard him that he refuse to be married with me. I try to forget that feelings. But it just get stronger. How I want to make him love me like how I love him.

Everyday we just argue. In the morning, afternoon, night, even after the phone. I really want to shout 'I love you Namjoon!' But, who I am to shout that. He have taken over our parents company and I just being a dance teacher. I am quite famous thought. But he is more powerful than I am.

Namjoon p.o.v

I love her. I love y/n a lot. I wanted to confess to her that time. But when I follow her, I saw a boy who is talking to her with lovely attitude. I think, he a her boyfriend. That's why I didn't accept to be her husband at the first.

I don't want to see her cry because of me. I want to confess tonight. I don't care if she cry or angry. If she cry or angry, then I will just got out from the house.

Tonight~

Namjoon p.o.v

When I open the door, I see y/his waiting for me at the couch while watching TV. She see me and,

Y/n: You are finally here.
Namjoon: Yes?
Y/n: I can finnaly go to bed then. Goodnight.

Y/n p.o.v

I am glad that he got home safely. But I need to act cold for right now.

Author p.o.v

Namjoon: I need to talk to you something.
Y/n: What?
Namjoon: The t-truth is, I ha-have love you lo-long enough. But I-i know th-that you al-already ha-have a boyfriend.

Y/n p.o.v

Am I dreaming? He just say that he loves me?! Is this real?!

Author p.o.v

Y/n: Wh-what?
Namjoon: You hear me. If you are angry that I will move to an apartment tomorrow.
Y/n: N-no, don't. I al-also love you.
Namjoon: You what?!
Y/n: You hear me too. And I do t have a boyfriend.
Namjoon: So that guy that always there when our work have end?
Y/n: Ah, Seokjin oppa. He is my brother.
Namjoon: He what?! I am so dumb.
Y/n: Yes you are.
Namjoon: Hey!

Y/n and Namjoon is chasing each other until they are exhausted and take a rest at the sofa.

Y/n: I love you.
Namjoon: I love you too, jagi.

Sorry! If it is a short chapter!