Seokjin 'Secretly Married'

Seokjin p.o.v

Seokjin:*handshake with Worker 1* Good job. This project will be a launch.
Worker 1:*handshake with Seokjin* Thank you, sir. I will do harder in the future.
Seokjin:*smile* You can go now. I will give you a one week holiday because of your hard work.
Worker 1:*smile* Thank you, sir. I will take my leave now. *go out of Seokjin's office*

Hey there. Let me introduce my self. I am Kim Seokjin. Some call me Jin or Seokjin. I run the third most successful company in Asia. Well, I think that all you need to know. The worker I just talk to is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung, but he prefer people call him Taetae, V or Tata. He is my best friend outside the office cause if it is inside the office, we need to act professional, which means he is a worker of mine. I think its all you need to know.

Oh, I almost forget about it. I have married. I get married with Kwon y/n or Kim y/n. But we are secretly married. Why?

Well, y/n is an actress. And it is an arranged married. But, I don't know why, two of us has made everything easier.

Let me tell you about it.

Flashback~

Y/n p.o.v

I just got home from my shooting. I am currently shorting a new web-drama.

Y/n's mother: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes, mother?
Y/n's mother: I have something to talk to you.
Y/n: What is it, mother? Why its look like something so serious?

Mother rarely has a serious expression. The last time she has a serious expression is when, father and her decided to divorce.

Y/n's mother:*sigh* Well, let's sit down first.

Both of us sit across each other.

Y/n: What is it, mother?
Y/n's mother: Well, when you are 3 years old, you *deep breath* have a disease. You are lack of blood and need blood. We, *sigh* me and your father, look for help everywhere. But, we can't find that type of blood which you need. Cause your blood type is really rare.
Y/n: And, what happens after, mother?
Y/n's mother: We are almost giving up. Until, a man show up and offer us his blood. Fortunately, his blood type is the same as yours. We quickly transfer some of his blood to your body which cause you are living until now. We asked him what can we do for repay him. Cause you are our only one and only daughter which is very hard to lose.
Y/n: And, what do that man want?
Y/n's mother:*sigh* He want you to marry his son. His one and only son.
Y/n:*shock**stutter* M-marry?! A-and what do you say?!
Y/n's mother: That time, your grandfather is still alive. He agreed with that man and told him that when you reach the age of 20 you will marry his son.
Y/n:*a little shock* I am turning 20 next week which mean-
Y/n's mother: Yes. You will be marrying him in no time either goy like it or not cause can be said that this is your grandfather wish.
Y/n:*sigh* Fine. I will married this man cause he already save my life.
Y/n's mom:*hug y/n* Thank you, my dear. I know you will understand me.
Y/n: I will go to my room now.
Y/n's mom:*smile* I will call you later.

I am really depressed. How can I tell my boyfriend that I am going to be marry. And the worst part is, it is next week!

Seokjin p.o.v

I am sitting in my room just looking at the sky and relaxing my time.

Seokjin's father:*knock*
Seokjin:*look at his door* Come in. *get up*
Seokjin's father:*come in* Hey son. I Ned you to me a favor.
Seokjin:*walk closer to his father* What is it dad?
Seokjin's father: I am really sorry. But, I need to tell you that you are getting married next week.
Seokjin:*shock* Married?! But why? With who?!

Cause I don't want to get married. I already have a girlfriend and she is an actress too. No. Please tell me I can reject it.

Seokjin's father: I am really sorry son. She is the one who we save before. Remember when you are young.
Seokjin:*realize* That girl? But, why?!
Seokjin's father: Let's just day that I say that the only way to repay us is let her daughter marry you. I heard that her daughter is a great actress.
Seokjin:*sigh* Fine. I will follow what ever you want dad.
Seokjin's father: Thank you. I need to go now. I am going to prepare for you married later. *get out of the room*

How can I tell her now?! I am going to marry a complete stranger?! I am going crazy.

Suddenly, my phone ring interrupting my thought. It so my girlfriend I think it is the best time I tell her now.

Seokiin: Yeah, babe?
???:*stutter* I ne-need to tell you something.
Seokjin: I also need to tell you something.
???: How about if we say it at the same time?
Seokjin: Okay, one, two, three!
???:*at the same time with Seokjin* We need to break up.
Seokjin:*at the same time with ???* We need to break up.
???:*shock*
Seokjin:*shock*
???:*stutter* I think w-we ha-have the same thought.
Seokjin:*stutter* Ye-yeah.
???: Let's just, not see each other from now on but we can still be friend right?
Seokjin:*sigh* Of course we can. Goodbye. Hope you are happy with your choice.
???: You too. *hang up*

At least, both of us want the same thing. At least, it will be a bit better.

Married day~

Y/n p.o.v

Its finally my time to turn 20. And it also the day where I will be married to someone who is completely stranger to me. All I hear is that he is a successful man and he is 3 years older than me. I still want to be married with my boyfriend thought.

I already wear my wedding dress. It is white colour with some flower at one of the side. I have wear a crown which is make of a real diamond. A glove which has a couple of diamond on it. And some high heals but both that high cause I still can't wear the high one.

Y/n's mother: Are you re- *surprise* You look so beautiful me dear!
Y/n: Thank you mom.
Y/n's mother: Its time.

I walk toward where I will meet my 'soon-to-be-husband'.

Because of father died last two year, I need to walk down this aisle alone.

Seokjin p.o.v

I look over at that side and sigh. Her face is cover by the white veil. I still hope to be married to my girlfriend though.

Y/n p.o.v

I am walking closer and closer to my 'soon-to-be-husband'. I can't look at his face real clear cause the veil that is covering my face right now.

I have arrive at the aisle where me and  this 'stranger' who will be my 'husband' will be announce.

Priest: Now, groom, please open the veil and take a look of our beautiful bride at this bright and nice day!

Seokjin p.o.v

I open my 'soon-to-be-wife' veil and get shock.

Seokjin:*whisper yell* Y/n?!
Y/n:*whisper yell* Oppa?!

Priest: Now, we will come to the main event. Will you, Kim Seokjin, take Kwon y/n, as your only wife, and will always stay in her side through the hard moment, in healthy and sick time, love her no matter what happens?

Seokjin:*whisper**smile the biggest smile he ever smile* I do. And I will always do.

Priest: Will you, Kwon y/n, take Kim Seokjin, as your only husband, and will always stand in his side through the hard moment, in healthy and sick time, love him no matter what happens?

Y/n:*smile* I do.*whisper* I really do.

Present~

That's how our 'arranged married' end. It is a happy ending after all. I have asked my parents about y/n being my girlfriend and they said that they doesn't know it at all. I think it is what fate is.

???:*knock*
Seokjin: Come in.
Y/n:*come inside* Oppa!
Seokjin: Yeobo? Are you free today?
Y/n: Nope. *smile cheekily* I kinda sneak to get here.
Seokjin:*pinch y/n's cheek* You do know that you can't sneak out like that?
Y/n:*smile* I know it. But still-

Y/n's manager: Y/n-ah. You need to come to the agency now.
Y/n:*whine* Unnie. I want to spend time with my husband first.
Y/n's manager: Do you want to have a free week?
Y/n: I want it.
Y/n's manager: Than come with me to CEO and take your permission to have a free week.
Y/n:*surprise* I can?! *gets excited* Really?!
Y/n's manager:*sigh* Yes. Now follow me.

Seokjin: Go, jagi. So that I have a free week with you. *peck y/n's forehead*
Y/n: You need to take free week to, okay? So that we can cuddle all day.
Seokjin:*chuckle* Yeah, yeah. I will jagi. Now go and take a permission.
Y/n: I will. Bye bye.