Jimin 'Sick'

Today Bts got their day off. And your boyfriend, Jimin want both of you to go to a date.

Jimin: Y/n! How about if we go to a date?
Y/n: What kind of date? Not in public, cause I don't want you to get another headache because of rumor.
Jimin: My girlfriend is the best! How about swimming pool? It is not in public. We can go to the hotel swimming pool.
Y/n: Ok! Let me change my shirt first then.
Jimin: Me too.

After both of you change, both of you head to Jimin car and drive away. When you arrive to 'SB hotel' both of you directly go to the swimming pool. The hotel manager is Jimin friend, so, both of you can go in without paying.

Jimin: Go change.
Y/n: Ok!

You go and change your shirt to your swimsuit. When you get out from the dressing room, you see that Jimin has already shirtless and you can see his abs. Which make you crazy and blush.

Jimin: Like what you see babe?
Y/n: N-no. Jimin, I'll just sit there ok?
Jimin: Why you don't want to swim?
Y/n: You know that I can't swim.
Jimin: Come on babe. I'll make sure you are safe.
Y/n: Fine. But if I drown, you better prepare.
Jimin: Ok, ok.

You sit next to him. Suddenly, Jimin carry you and tease you. He looks like want go drop you and that make you scream.

Y/n: Jimin! Don't you dare drop me!
Jimin: But how about this?
He throw you to the air and caught you again.
Y/n: Jimin! I sure I'll hit your head with a spatula.
Jimin: Ok. I don't want to be hit with a spatula.

Suddenly,it is raining heavily. Both of you are in the outdoor swimming pool.

Y/n: Jimin, let's go out. It is raining heavily.
Jimin: But I want to swim again.
Y/n: Come on! We can come again.
Jimin: Fine.

After both of you change your clothes. Jimin drive you home safely. When you got to your share bedroom. Jimin come in but looks pale.

Y/n: Jimin, are you okay? You look pale.
Jimin: Just a little headache.
You touch Jimin forehead.
Y/n: A little?! You're burning Jimin!
You measured Jimin temperature and his temperature is 38,4.
Y/n: I will make you a soup. Rest for awhile.
Jimin: Thank you y/n.
Y/n: Why you should thank me? I'm your girlfriend. I should take care of you. Now, stay here.

You make him a bowl of chicken soup and feed him. Both of you then go to sleep. Even thought you are worry about him in, but he can still make you smile.

Jimin: Babe, you're the best girlfriend ever. I promise to take you out for another date again.
Y/n: Jimin, sleep and rest. I know that you'll take me to another date again. I love you so much,Jimin.
Jimin: Me too babe,me too.