Bts 'My Bully' part 3

Y/n p.o.v

1 month. It has been 1 month since I woke up from coma. Bts has been nice to me. Too nice. Seokjin always bring me food every lunch and dinner. Namjoon always teach me Math and English. Hosoek teach me how to dance at dance class. Taehyung keel offering me his help even when I didn't need it. Jimin always tells a joke. Jungkook always glare at the people who talk to me. Yoongi just still the same except the hitting and punching.

Its not that I am not happy. I am happy but it is a little too much. I don't really like attention. They give too much attention. Sometimes it make me feel so small. I am gonna talk with them today. So they can treat me like how they treat a friend not a queen or princess.

At school~

Y/n: Oppa! Kookie!
Jungkook: What happens y/n?! Is someone bully you?!
Seokjin: I sthe food not delicious?!
Namjoon: Are you mark falling?!
Hoseok: Are you fall down?!
Jimin: Are you sad?!
Taehyung: Do you need pencil?!
Seokjin: What Taehyung? Really?! Pencil?!
Taehyung: What? She needs a pencil to write.
Y/n: No. Nothing happens to me. Your cooking is still delicious oppa. I didn't fall down. My mark is getting higher and not falling. And I don't need a pencil.
Namjoon: So, why you call us?
Y/n: Can we talk later after school in the cafe nearby? I want to all something to you guys.
Namjoon: Ok.
Taehyung: Yo.
Seokjin: We will.
Jungkook: Should I?
Jimin: Of course you should Jungkook.
Hoseok: Can I bring a horse?
Yoongi: You don't need to bring a horse Hoseok! You are a horse!

At cafe~

Y/n: Hey there.
Bts: Yo.
Seokjin: What do you wanna talk about?
Y/n: The first is I am grateful. I am really gratefull, but,
Hoseok: But?
Y/n:  I just want to say that, Seokjin oppa you don't need to cook for me everyday, Namjoon oppa, you didn't need to tutor me everyday, Hosoek oppa, you should also learn your dance, you can't always teach me, Taehyung you need to writes notes too and I have enough pencil, Jungkook, not all of the people that talk to me is bad you didn't need to glare all of them. And Jimin, I am always happy cause I already said that when I sad I will come to you. You didn't need to message me all of the time. I am really thank full. But its too much. Can you guys do it for me?
Bts: Yeah.
Namjoon: Thanks, because you told us the truth.
Y/n: I need to go now. Goodbye.
Bts: Goodbye.

Y/n p.o.v

I just go out when suddenly I remember I forgot my wallet. When I go back, I hear they taking about me.

Seokjin: Who does she think she is?! Why she is complaining?! Does she think cooking is not tiring?!
Hoseok: Yep! Dancing is not easy. I need to teach her again and again until that stupid little brain of her can take it!
Taehyung: Does she know that I spend all my money to but pencil and papers just too give it too her and write double note?!
Jimin: Does she thinks I am not tired sending her all of those messages?!
Namjoon: And I am tired with teaching her!
Jungkook: My eyes is hurting because I need to glare at everyone!

My face is wet. It because of my tears. So what they saying when I woke up that time is lie?! All of it?! Nothing is true?! But why Yoongi just keep quiet?! Why he doest complain about me? I have enough I will just go in and take my wallet and go.

Y/n: Thanks you because of the sincere talk. Now I know who are the real you.
Namjoon: Y-y/n. I-its not li-like th-that.
Y/n: Don't talk again Namjoon. You are tired already of tutoring me. Hosoek, I don't know you are that tired the same goes too Jimin. Taehyung how much money have you spend? I can pay you back. I can make you some note too. Jungkook, do you need eye drop? Here. I have a bottle of it. Use it so your eyes is not hurting. Do I need to pay for your food Seokjin? Here is some money for you and Taehyung. Don't talk to me again because you already tired. Act like you don't know me. When I go to the hospital again, don't come. Goodbye.
Seokjin: Y-y/n! Wait!

I ignored him and just go away. Suddenly,

Jimin and Hosoek: Y/n!

Seokjin p.o.v

What have I done?! Why I tell lies?! When the truth is, I am happy cooking all of this for her.

Namjoon p.o.v

I am happy when I teach her. Why I said that I am tired? Why?! I am dumb!

Hosoek p.o.v

I always learn my dance with her and I am enjoying it. But why I said that I hat it? Stupid Hosoek!

Jungkook p.o.v

I am screwed! Why I said that?!

Jimin p.o.v

I am going to chase her when suddenly I saw a car going to hit her. I scream with all my might.

Taehyung p.o.v

When I am thinking about my mistake, Jimin suddenly shout, I look at his direction and I saw a car will hit her.

Yoongi p.o.v

I keep quiet because I am angry of myself. Why I can't stop them when they talk bad things about her! Why?! And suddenly both Taehyung and Jimin scream y/n name and I saw what is going on. I just directly run there.

I try to push her out of the way but too late. But I also feel that my body is against something hard. That's when. I realise that I also been crash by a car. When I look at my arm there is y/n. Lying with all blood all over her body. Her eyes is closed. And she looks like she will die any moment.

I want to scream for help. But I don't have any energy. I see the rest of Its is coming toward us, that's the last thing I see before I see black.

Seokjin p.o.v

I saw Yoongi run out in a second and suddenly there he is. Lying there with y/n, cover in blood.

Seokjin: Y/n! Yoongi!

I hurriedly called the ambulance and all of us is crying and panic. Not long again, the ambulance come. I go in the ambulance with y/n while Taehyung go in with Yoongi.

This scene remind me of the day we bully y/n until she need to go to coma for 6 months. I don't want this to happend!

Taehyung p.o.v

Why? Why?! Why I said that?! Because of me y/n and Yoongi hyung is getting crash by a car. Its because of me! Because of me!

Namjoon p.o.v

Me and the other member following close behind the ambulance. Jungkook and Hosoek is crying. Jimin is too shock too cry. While me is in a state she.