Taehyung 'Love?' part 2

Since that day. Y/n distant herself from Taehyung. Cause she feels hurt and jealous when she see Taehyung and Wiwi walk together hand in hand. But she tell herself to be strong.

Taehyung p.o.v

I already obey Wiwi evil rule. Distancing my self from y/n, even thought it is really difficult. Why? Cause I love her more that anything.

Today, I will do something about her. I know that Wiwi is cheating behind my back. So I will record the video of them making out and send it to her dad. Why her dad? Because her dad is the one who give her all of the money. Her car, her apartment. Is all from her dad. So of her dad k ow that she is a bad girl, her dad will take all of her things. And give her to an orphan. It is what they promise. My friend told me. Because my friend is her brother. That's why I am using this as my chance because she dare to hurt y/n.

2 weeks after~

I just simply take a walk at the park that near my house. When I walk, I pass a alley. An at the alley, I see that Wiwi and her boyfriend is making out. So I quickly take a phone and record it. I record it until it is done. After that, I begin my wonderful act.

Taehyung: Wiwi! Is that you?! How dare you cheat on me after all that I do for you?!
Wiwi: N-no its not like that Taetae!
Taehyung: Don't call me that! You have lost your chance to call me that!
Wiwi: But I can explain.
Taehyung: I didn't need you explain. We are over.
Wiwi: Taehyung!!

I cheer mentally because I got the evidence. I just need to give this to her dad. After that I can go back to y/n, my real love.

After I told her dad and see her dad angry face. I quickly call y/n.

Taehyung: Y/n! Can we meet?
Y/n: Hey T-tae. Are you sure? I don't Wiwi to get angry.
Taehyung: 'Its not her happy voice' She will not angry. Because we already broke up. I will tell you why. Meet me at our usual hang out place. Now. Bye.

I just hang up so she didn't have any reason to not come.

Y/n p.o.v

Did I hear wrong?! They broke up?! Should I be happy or sad? I am getting confuse. But I think I need to meet him. Let's just go.

Cafe~

Y/n: Hey T-tae.
Taehyung: Y/n! Sit here.
Y/n: So. Why you two break up?
Taehyung: She has been cheating on my back and she is not the one who I love.
Y/n: I am sorry. And she isn't the one who you love? Then who?
Taehyung: Its the girl who is sitting in front of me. Who is there when I am sick or when I am having a bad day. Who can make me smile like am idiot everyday. Who I want to spend my life with.
Y/n: You mean me?
Taehyung: Of course it is you. The new ho is the one sitting in front of me if it is not you?
Y/n: So, you want me to be your girlfriend?
Taehyung: Yes. Will you?
Y/n: Y-yes.
Taehyung: Finally.
Y/n: But can I ask you a question?
Taehyung: Go ahead jagi.
Y/n blush at that nickname.
Y/n: Why you date Wiwi then?
Taehyung: I just want to make some revenge because she already bully my dearest girlfriend.
Y/n: H-how can you know?!
Taehyung: I am not dumb y/n. That kind of scar is not tripping scar nor a sport scar. It is definetly from something very sharp and it is a razor.
Y/n: Thank you.
Taehyung: Why?
Y/n: Because you at attention to me. No one do that before.
Taehyung: No problem, jagi.