Taehyung 'Love?' part 1

Y/n: Taehyung! I got something to tell you!
Taehyung: Y/n! I got something to tell you too!
Y/n: You first.
Taehyung: Do you know Wiwi?
Y/n: Our senior? Yes. Why?
Taehyung: Yes. I am her boyfriend now.
Y/n: You what?
Taehyung: I ask her out yesterday and ask her to be my girlfriend and she accept it.
Y/n: Em, congrats Taehyung.
Taehyung: What are you gonna talk to me?
Y/n: Its not important.
Tehyung: If you say so. Oh, I should go now. Wiwi is waiting me to pick her up. Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye. And congrats.

Y/n p.o.v

Here I am sitting in my room. Crying like there are not tomorrow. I have like Taehyung, a lot. And when I want to tell him, he tell me that he is someone else right now. That broke my heart. And his girlfriend name is not helping. Wiwi is my bully. But Wiwi only bully me behind Taehyung. And she say that if I tell him, she will hurt him. That's why I never tell him.

Y/n: Let's try to move on y/n. Let's try.

Taehyung p.o.v

Wiwi: Hey babe.
Taehyung: Hey babe. Where should we go?
Wiwi: How about we go to shopping?
Taehyung: Sure.
Wiwi: Oh, and where have you been just now?
Taehyung: Just went to tell y/n that you are my girlfriend.
Wiwi: Really?! Y/n?!
Taehyung: Yes? Why?
Wiwi: Because you are my boyfriend now. You should stay away from y/n.
Taehyung: Buy why? She is my best friend.
Wiwi: I don't care who she is. The matter is, you are mine now.
Taehyung: Fine.

Taehyung p.o.v

Let me tell you the truth. I know that Wiwi is bullying y/n behind my back every time. Even though she didn't tell me anything. Why? Here let me tell you a story.

Flashback~
Taehyung p.o.v

I just go out from my class and I just went to y/n class to pick her up. But her friend say that she already went out when the bell rang. So I just ask where she go. Her friends say that she to to the rooftop. So I go to the rooftop.

???: There you piece of trash. How may time I told you to stay away from Taehyung! My Taehyung!

Who the hell that say that. I didn't have any girlfriend. Yet. But who she is. And I hear y/n voice.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I can't. He is my best friend.
???: Then you will get hurt. Because I am Wiwi. The queen of this school.

Now I know why y/n never want to walk home with me. Because that piece of jerk, Wiwi.

End of flashback~

So here I am with Wiwi at the mall. I just sitting here while she is going there buying her things. I am thinking a way to break her hurt and hurt her physically not mentally. I am not that bad. Why? Because she already hurt the person I love y/n. Just suddenly my phone rang mad it is y/n.

Y/n: Hey Taehyung.
Taehyung: Hey y/n.
Y/n: I know that it is not the best time to say this when you are someone else.
Taehyung: What are you trying to say?
Y/n: I-i like you. No. I love you since the day we become best friend. You can hate me now.
Taehyung: I don't know what to say.
Y/n: You didn't need to answer anything. Goodbye Taehyung and be happy with your life.

Y/n hang up. I really want to tell her that I also love her. But if I tell her than my plan will be ruins.

Y/n p.o.v

I tell him!! I tell him my feeling, even thought it is a wrong timing. But I can feel a little ease at my heart. The things is, I need to move on now.