Hosoek 'Mafia'

Hoseok p.o.v

I thank Namjoon and get outside his car. I walk to my house with a bleeding leg and some wound all over my hands and back. Not to tell you that I have a few scratches too. I open the door by pressing my finger on the security tablet. The door open and my nose is welcome by a nice home-dish.

Sunny:*appear infront of Hosoek*  You are finally home! *help Hosoek to get inside and sit on the sofa* Why do you always get hurt?
Hosoek: Well, just now, the guy we handle is a really handful. He just need to give to us the drugs but he decided to call back-ups and have a right first.
Sunny:*cleaning Hosoek's wound* So, do you win?
Hosoek: Of course. kiss Sunny's temple* Thank you.
Sunny: For?
Hosoek: You don't run away from me even though you know that dating a guy like me can bring you any danger. And, of course, you need to risk everything for me.
Sunny:*chuckle* It's not a problem. After all, *hug Hosoek gently* I know that you will always protect me from whatever the danger is.
Hosoek:*chuckle* Of course, I will.

I decide to carry Sunny with my hands under her body.

Sunny:*surprise* Hosoek! *hug Hosoek tightly*
Hosoek:*chuckle* Relax, baby. You are not going to fall. *continue to walks to their share bedroom*

I open the bedroom door my my feet and put Sunny softly on the bed. After laying Sunny down, I get up and go to my wardrobe to change to more comfortable clothes.

Sunny:*whine* I wanna cuddle.
Hosoek:*chuckle* You will get it soon.
Sunny:*whine* Come here then.

I smile softly cause Sunny can change from being furious to s softy who wants cuddle in a second. I climb up the bed and lay on my right side. I open my arms to signal her to come here. And I think she has get th signal cause she start to scoot closer to me and lay her body in my embrace.

I really love the embrace she gave me when she lay right beside me. All the warm she gaves me, always make me feel comfortable. Even if it is in summer. I really love her. But, sadly, I never know about how to save her every time. Cause being a mafia girlfriend, always dangerous.

Sunny p.o.v

When I lay my body on Hosoek's embrace, I melt on to him. His hug always feel so warm. I really love it especially in the winter. Cuddling while watching how the snow falls down slowly yet beautifully.

I know something is bothering Hosoek because he is not himself. How can I explain it? He is just, isn't Hosoek that I know. The usual Hosoek is the bubbly Hosoek. Not a gloomy one. I wonder what is he thinking right now.

Sunny:*touch Hosoek's cheek* Hey, are you okay?
Hosoek:*snap out of his thought* I am okay.
Sunny: Are you sure? *gets up* You don't look fine.
Hosoek: I am fine. I am really fine, love.
Sunny:*still unsure* Okay?
Hoseok:*push Sunny lightly to the bed* Let's cuddle now.

I don't want to force Hosoek to answer me. I hope he I'll open up to me soon. I hope so.

3 months after~

Hosoek p.o.v

Hosoek:*screaming* Hey! Let her go!
???:*chuckle evily**giving a little more pressure to Sunny's neck* Why? I am having so much fun here.
Sunny:*helpless**try to reach Hosoek* Help me.

Seungri has his hand on Sunny neck. Well, maybe you will be wandering why Sunny is in that kind of position and who is Seungri. Seungri is a friend of mine. Oops, sorry. Was a friend of mine. He gets angry to me because Sunny choose me when we are having a fight for Sunny's love. And, he is keeping that grudge untill now. But I really don't know why he is that 'crazy' now.

Hoseok: What do you want, Seungri?
Seungri: What do I want? Easy. I want Sunny to be all mine.
Sunny:*struggle**shout* But, I don't love you!
Seungri:*shout* Shut up! You don't have the right to talk now!

Author p.o.v

Sunny quickly shut her mouth after being shout. Well, who doesn't? She is scared of Seungri. Hosoek doesn't know what to do now. He wants Sunny to be saved. But he also didn't know how to make things peaceful with Seungri.

Seungri: If I can't have her love, than no one can have her. Even you Hosoek. *point at Hosoek* I don't care if you were my best friend or what.
Hosoek: Don't put it this way Seungri. You do know how much I love her. I really love her. I am ready to sacrifice my life if that means that SUNY can be safe.

While saying that, a tear drop from Hoseok's eyes wetting his cheek. Seungri still look cold. Nothing is inside his eyes except coldness. But you can see a hint of sadness inside his eyes.

Seungri: No! Oh, wait. Maybe, you can.

Sunny is truly shock after hearing what Seungri has said. The only thing in her mind now is not how to escape. But, will Hosoek sacrifice his life for her?

Hosoek: Okay. Let her go and I will come to you. You can hurt me, kill me, or maybe you can do whatever you want to me. I will not complain. I will not let a single notice come out of my mind. But, please, *another tear fall* let her go. Let her life a sweet life. Let her achieve her dream.
Seungri:*smirk* Good. You are the one who said that.

Seungri throw Sunny untill she hits the wall. It kinda hard cause they can hear the sound. Hosoek quickly run to Sunny side and helping her to sit up.

Sunny: Please. *cry* Please don't leave me. I can't live without you, please.
Hosoek:*stroke Sunny's head* Hey, at least you are safe now. *a tear start to stream from his eyes* Go and live a beautiful life. Reach your dream and never looks bad. Don't drown yourself in the sadness cause I will be sad to-

Seungri:*shouting* I need you to come here now Hosoek!

Hosoek:*smile* Please, live a happy life and always smile. I hope you have a beautiful life. Have a good family. I love you. Always. Even if you can't see me. Forget about me. *tears is welling in his eyes* I love you.

Seungri is out of patients. He come to Hosoek and drag him by his shirt collar.

Hosoek:*shout* I love you!
Sunny:*cry uncontrollable* Please! Don't leave me!
Hoseok:*cry**smile**whisper* I love you.
Sunny:*cry**shout* I love you too! I will never forget about you!

After 5 years~

Sunny p.o.v

I am now standing in front of Hosoek's grave. It has been found out that Hosoek is killed 2 year ago. But he suffers 3 year long inside there. Seungri is also sentence to death too. Cause he has killed so many person and, of course, abusing innocent people.

I am still sad. But I will try to get over it not forget about it.

Sunny:*smile sadly* Thank you. I am safe because of you. I will try to continue my life like how you told me too. I will always remember you.