Yoongi 'Ex' part 2

5 months later~

Y/n p.o.v

Today at that I have move on is a difficult thing. I still miss him like crazy. My mind keep wandering to him. I hear that Yoongi has got someone new. It doesn't state who it is, but I am sure that she is who Yoongi wants. Not me.

I just finish my work and now I am heading to my house. I remember that I need to go to the supermarket because my fridge is almost empty. I change my direction from my house to the supermarket. While walking, I am thinking about what should I buy later.

Y/n:*pushing the trolley**talking alone* Let's see. *thinking* What should I buy? I think I have eggs, milk, and *thinking* Oh, I need vegetables.

I bump to a person because I keep wandering what I should buy. Well, I don't want a double things inside my fridge.

Y/n:*bow a little* Oh, sorry sir. I didn't watch where I go.
???: Y/n?

I look at the person which I bump too.

Y/n:*look at the person* Yoongi?
Yoongi:*nervous**stutter* H-hey y/n. How have you been doing?
Y/n:*straight face* I'm doing fine.

???:*running toward Yoongi* Babe! I found it already. *stop running* Hey, who are you? *pointing at y/n*
Y/n: I think you're Yoongi girlfriend. *bow a little* I am y/n.  I'm his ex girlfriend.
???:*roll eyes* Oh just ex. I am Suna. His girlfriend and his first love, of course.

I got a little surprised by it. His first love? Yoongi first love?! And he never told me?! Of course, he will never tell me. We always fight. All I can do is, sigh.

Y/n:*sigh* I see. Better keep going now. Goodbye.

I walk to the vegetables section. How can I bump to him?! Someone who I never want to meet, someone who I am trying my best to forget everything about him?!

Yoongi p.o.v

I am happy because I can meet y/n again. I have been missing her face so much! But, the dumb Suna just make her go away. I have enough it. No more Suna for me. All I want now is y/n.

Yoongi:*push Suna lightly* Why you say that kind of thing to her?!
Suna:*questions* That I'm your girlfriend and I'm your first love?
Yoongi: Yeah. I never want you to told her that.
Suna:*shrugged* Well, I do nothing wrong. I am your girlfriend and she is your ex girlfriend now.
Yoongi: I want this to over right now. I don't care. If you come to hurt her and then I will fight you. I don't care!! *walk away*

I make my way to where y/n is. When I finally see her, she is walking out of the supermarket. And I hear the most annoying voice ever. She really doesn't know anything called shame. Screaming inside a supermarket.

Suna:*shouting* Yoongi!! You can't do this. You cant just leave me alone. *talk in a normal voice* Well, just leave then. I don't want your money again though. *walk away with all confident while all of the customer stare at her*

I don't even turn to her. I just listened and roll my eyes to what she said. I have know all of it. Suna never change and will never change. I don't even know why there is a guy who what to be with her.

Y/n p.o.v

So, Suna is Yoongi first love. Of course, he will go back to his first love. Suna got everything. She is beautiful. She is gorgeous. She look like angel. Well, not for her attitude. She looks like a complete bit*h.

I keep talking by myself while sitting in my sofa. Suddenly, my door bell ring and I make my wayvto see who visit me at night.

Y/n: I'm on my way. *open the door* Yoongi?!
Yoongi:*scratch the back of his neck* Hey, I guess?
Y/n:*sigh* What are you doing here? And where is your girlfriend?
Yoongi: First, I already broke up with her. I will tell you everything. But can you let me in?
Y/n:*sigh* Fine.

Well, what to do. I am also curious about why Yoongi wants to go back with her. Both of us, make our way to the sofa and sits down.

Y/n: Now, can you explain it to me?
Yoongi: Sure. So, Suna is my first love but we broke up because she cheat on me and not long after that we meet and date.
Y/n: Okay?
Yoongi: Remember the day where we broke up? I didn't mean anything. Really. I said that because I am *take a deep breath*. I am scared. Suna said that the only way to make you safe is by breaking up with you and making back with her.
Y/n: Okay?

Now, I am getting the whole situation. Suna wants Yoongi's money. But she can't just get it, so she start to sacred Yoongi. I get it now.

Yoongi:*kneel down* Can you forgive me, y/n? And start it again? I know I am wrong and a sorry can't fix it. But I want to fix it.
Y/n: I don't know. I mean I am not sure yet.
Yoongi: I see. How about, if we start from the beginning. Starting from friend and we will become a couple.
Y/n:*thinking* Well, that seems fine to me.
Yoongi: Okay then. *stand up* Let's take a stroll, best friend.

I smiled and go to the door to have a stroll with Yoongi. I wonder what will happen later.