Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 2

Y/n p.o.v

After I got all, Chris, Chras, Bella and Hoseok number, all of us went to separate way. Chris, Chras and Vine will go to 3rd floor, Bella will meet her brother, and last but not least, me and Hoseok will go to 2nd floor.

Two of us walk together in awkward silence. I try to think of a topic but can't get it.

Hoseok:*starting the conversation* So, y/n. What is your job?
Y/n: I am currently working as wardrobe designer. I design most of kpop idol wardrobe. Like Astro, Apink, Gfriend, and other groups.
Hoseok: Woah, that's cool. I mean, for me, drawing is hard.
Y/n:*chuckle* Everyone has a special way in something. By the way, how is an idol life?
Hoseok: Its nice but sometimes it can be tiring because you need to practice. Not only practice, we need to release songs, making choreography, keeping up with the tour, and a lot more.
Y/n:*chuckle*I know that feeling sometime. Aren't you guys just released an album, right?
#Hoseok: Yep. The album name is 'Tear'.
Y/n: Cool. What is the main track?
Hoseok: The main track is 'Fake Love'. And the other main track is Anpanman, Airplane part 2, and a lot more.
Y/n:*hum* It sounds interesting. I will try to hear it later.
Hosoek:*smile* Thanks.

When I and Hoseok talk about both of your life. Suddenly, Hoseok phone rang and he excuse himself.

Hoseok:*feels sorry* Y/n-ah miyane. My manager has come. I should go.
Y/n:*smile* No problem. Good bye. Be safe.
Hoseok:*running away**wave goodbye* Bye. I will call you later. You should be safe too.
Y/n:*wave back*

I just continue to walk and go home. When I got home, there is a note stick on the refrigerator.

To my weirdest sister,

I go to my friend house. I will be back in 3 or 4 hours again.

Love your handsome brother.

I just can sigh and go to my room. Suddenly my phone ring. It is an unknown number. But I still answer it though.

Y/n: Hello?
???: Hello. Is this y/n?
Y/n: Yes it is me. Can I know why do you call me? And who are you?
???: I am Bts manager. Next week, Bts will have a show at Show Champion. But our usual wardrobe designer is send to labour at that time. And Hoseok tell me that you are also a wardrobe designer.
Y/n: Oh, Hosoek.
Bts manager: So, just like what ai said just now, can you make their wardrobe? You just have 1 weeks though.
Y/n: I can. Can I know what is the songs that they will be performing and what is the theme please?
Manager: Yeas, of course. Their songs is 'Anpanman' and 'Airplane part 2'. For 'Anpanman' the wardrobe should be colorful. And for 'Airplane part 2', the wardrobe should be classy.
Y/n: Okay. It can be done in 1 week. Where should the wardrobe be send?
Bts manager: Send it at this address. *****. It is Bts dorm address just send it there and they will be the one who take it. Your payment will just be transfer by us after we see the sketch. Is it a deal?
Y/n: Yes, it is. I will send it there. I will close the phone call for now. Goodbye and have a nice day.
Manager: Good bye.

6 days later~

Author p.o.v

Y/n has done all of the wardrobe and the payment she has receive it already. She need to send this wardobe today because tomorrow she need to send Apink wardrobe to their company.

So, she phone Bts manager toa SK about the early deliver.

Y/n: Hello?
Manager: Hello. Why are you calling me y/n-si?
Y/n: I am sorry if I am disturbing you, but I just want to ask if I can send Bts wardrobe today? Because I just remember that I have to send another wardrobe tomorrow.
Manager: Ah, of course, you can. But you should send it at 6 p.m. Because they just finish their practice at 6 p.m.
Y/n: Okay. No problem and thank you.
Manager: No problem. Have a nice day.
Y/n: Have a nice day too. Bye.

She hangs up and start to pack Bts wardobe.

6 p.m~

Y/n p.o.v

I am on my way to send Bts wardrobe to their dorm. Later on, I have arrive at Bts's dorm. I knock on the door for twice. I am little surprise because I don't expect that the one who are answering the door is Hosoek.

Hoseok:*bow a little* Ah, hello y/n-si.
Y/n:*bow a little* Hello Hoseok-si. I am here to send your wardrobe. Your manager asked me to send it for you.
Hoseok: Oh, okay. Cone in please.

I come inside their dorm and to my surprise their dorm is strangely clean. I mean it is a dorm full of boys after all. To my surprise, Hosoek suddenly scream.

Hoseok-si:*screaming* Namjoon! Guys!

Just immediately 6 guys come down. One of them have a grumpy face. Clearly dislike teh screaming.

???:*angrily* What horse head?! I am sleeping so peacefully and why you should wake me up?!
Hoseok: *scared**hide behind y/n's back* Em, we have a visitor?

I am more confuse of why Hosoek is hiding behind my back. And in a nick of time those 6 guys come down and stand properly to greet me. Even the grumpy one.

Namjoon: Em, sorry for just now. You should be y/n ,right?
Y/n:*still a little confuse but shrug it off* Ah, yes. I just came here to send your wardrobe. Your manager call me to send it here. I hope I don't come at the wrong time.
Namjoon: Oh thank you. And you don't corn at the wrong time. Our dorm condition is always like this.
Y/n: Okay? *remember something* Oh, I need to tell you something.

I find my note inside my bag. After finding it, I quickly flip my note to where I write about their wardrobe.

Y/n: Firstly, I am sorry if I can recognize you guys yet. Is here anyone name, Jimin?
Jimin:*raise hand* Yes, I am Jimin. What can I do?
Y/n: For your wardrobe, you need to combine it with a necklace or a ring. I have asked about the accessories include in your outfit, but your manager says that it is better if you guys use your own.
Jimin: Oh, itu not a problem. I will keep it in mind.
Seokjin: How can we know which wardrobe is belong to who?
Y/n: I have put a paper inside the plastic. At the paper, it will state who will be the one who wear it and for what songs.
Seokjin: Oh, okay.
Y/n: Oh and for Hoseok. Your wardrobe should be combine with some earrings. Not too fancy earrings just a simple one.
Hoseok: Okay I will keep it in mind.
Y/n:*close the note* Okay then. It is all I need to told you. I am going to go now. *bow a little* Thank you for letting me in for today.
Bts: It is not a problem. *bow a little* Thank you too you to.

After I have done distributing Bts their wardrobe, Hoseok insist to walk me to my car.

Hoseok: Y/n-ah. I am sorry because I promise to call you but I forget about it.
Y/n: It is not a problem Hoseok-si.
Hoseok: Just call me Hoseok, please.
Y/n: Just call me y/n too.

Both of you laugh and have a little chit chat. After that I go inside my car and drive home not before I wave to Hosoek and said goodbye.

For your information: When Hoseok went to mall, he already use his mask. But not his hat.