Yoongi 'Ex' part 1

Author p.o.v

It is 8 p.m. Yoongi has just gone home from his practice. Today is also the same day for y/n. Right after Yoongi enter his house, y/n got scream again. It feels like a daily routine for both y/n and Yoongi. Yoongi gots home, y/n gots scream and hit.

But today is all different, y/n has enough of this. She fight back with Yoongi. Trying to solve what is happening inside Yoongi head. Wanting to know why Yoongi is acting like that. When in the past, Thai relationship is one of the best relationship.

Y/n:*scream* What has gotten into your head, Yoongi?! Why are you so rude suddenly?!
Yoongi:*scream**raise hand to hit y/n* Nothing! Everything that wrong is you! You and you!
Y/n:*Yoongi just slap y/n* Ouch! *tear is streaming down**scream* How can all the mistake is me?! Are you crazy?!
Yoongi:*screaming* Go away! I don't even want to see your face!
Y/n:*crying* What happend to the old Yoongi?! To the sweet and caring Yoongi?! Where is he?!
Yoongi:*scream* That Yoongi has gone!

Y/n grabs her key car and her backpack. She ran straight to her car and drive away from her boyfriend house. Her boyfriend is Yoongi from Bts. Since Bts make a concert tour at Singapore, when he got home, just, suddenly, his attitude change. He become someone who really cold and mean.

Yoongi always cold but he never rude. He always show his caring side to y/n. When Yoongi got home from his tour he start to hit y/n or can be say, abused y/n. He start to call her 'slut', 'bitch', and another thing that hurtful to anyone heart. Today, y/n can't take it anymore and fight back.

Y/n p.o.v

I go straight to my house which was my grandparents house but they died. So it is my house now.

Y/n:*crying* Yoongi is such a jerk. I hate him so much.

I cried for a good time. I start to feel tired. I cry with all my might which send me to deep slumber.

In Yoongi's house~

Yoongi p.o.v

Oh my god! What did I do just now?! I really make her angry. No. Screw that. I hurt her. I just hurt my precious girl. All of it is because that bit*h. Suna. She is my first love, my first girlfriend, and the first girl who broke my heart. I meet her again when we have the concert in Singapore.

Flashback~

Yoongi p.o.v

Suna:*flirt* Hey there sweetie. Don't you miss me?
Yoongi:*coldly* Go away Suna. I don't miss you and will never miss you.
Suna: Don't answer me like that, baby. I know you still love me. I miss you so much, babe. Come on I'm your first love, right? *wink*
Yoongi:*push Suna lightly* Go away. You was my first love. Past is the past.
Suna:*whisper in Yoongi's ear* Remember, I can hurt your little girlfriend at Korea if you don't comeback to me.*remove his lips from Yoongi's ear*
Yoongi:*deep voice* Don't you dare to hurt her.
Suna:*laugh* If you want your little girlfriend to be safe, break up with her and be mine. Then, I will make sure she is safe. *whisper* Maybe.

Present~

Yoongi p.o.v

I hate her. I hate Suna so much! Why don't she just disappeared from my face! If she is a boy right now, I am going to hit that face. But, will y/n be safe now? All I want is, y/n be safe from Suna.

I need to think how to keep y/n safe and how to take y/n back. I need to think the way to defeat Suna and in the same time saving y/n from Suna.