Jungkook 'Memory' part 1

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook and me have already been married 1 years ago. Last week, was our anniversary. Today, my lovely husband, Jungkook, got his day off for 2 weeks. And, sadly, we only have 2 days left before he need to go back to his usual routine.

Both of us decide to just go spend our day at park, eating ice cream, and playing another things that looks fun. When me and Jungkook are on our way to buy ice cream, which is taking the whole time, I see someone. Specifically, a boy. He is heading to an orphan.

When he arrive to the orphan, a girl is there waiting for her. It seems like they are a best friend or more. But the boy seems rich, while the girl seems ordinary. This scene remind me of how I meet my husband in the past.

I am too busy admiring them, I didn't notice that I have stop walking. Jungkook, who is happening to hold my hands, is stopping his track too. I don't realize it until I feel a tear slip down from my eyes.

Jungkook p.o.v

I think he is about to ask me why she stop our walk. But, when I look down to her face, I see a tear escaping from her beautiful eyes. I panicked for awhile. And, I just look to the sight where she is seeing, and understand why she is crying.

Jungkook:*concern* Hey. Why are you crying, jagi?
Y/n:*wipe tears* It just remains me about us.
Jungkook:*smile* Its a beautiful memory. But a little different.
Y/n: Yeah. A little. *look at Jungkook* Jungkook?
Jungkook: Yes?
Y/n:*stutter**shy* E-ehm, c-can we vi-visit an or-orphan too? Its okay if you do-
Jungkook:*chuckle* Why are you stuttering? And yes, I would love too visit an orphan. It always give me a good memory.
Y/n: Thank you Jungkook-ah.

Flashback~

Author p.o.v

Jungkook is an orphan children. His father is so abusive toward him. Quite different with his mother. His mother loves him so much. His mother is quite popular among the boys. So, his dad thinks that Jungkook's mom is cheating on him with other man. He never ones recognize Jungkook as his own son.

Jungkook's mom is so scared. Jungkook's dad is too abusive toward Jungkook. She has no longer time to protect Jungkook from Jungkook's dad again. She has a stage 4 cancer. She is suffering more and more.

Jungkook's mom p.o.v

How am I suppose to leave this world happily while my son is suffering?! What should I do? Leaving him alone with that crazy man is never an option. Should I give Jungkook to an orphan?

I know it is wrong, but I don't have other choices. I hope Jungkook can understand that this is for his won good.

Jungkook's mom: Jungkook-ah. *store Jungkook's hair* Do you want to go to park?
Jungkook:*look at his mom* Yes. I will change first.

When he is done changing he goes down and both of us start making our way entering my car. For your information, that crazy man is out drinking. Which give me and Jungkook some alone time.

Jungkook's mom:*while driving* Jungkook-ah, you know I love you right?
Jungkook:*confused* Yes? Why?
Jungkook's mom: I want to tell you that-
Jungkook: That?
Jungkook's mom:*stutter* I ha-have a brain cancer?
Jungkook:*surprise* You what?!
Jungkook's mom: I have a brain cancer and I just can live for, hopefully, 1 months. And you know that your father is always abusive toward you right?
Jungkook: Yes. But, *a little sad* why did you hide it from me mom?
Jungkook's mom: I will answer that later. But I need to ask you a question, you need to answer honestly, do you want to go to orphan?
Jungkook:*stutter* Or-orphan?! *shakes head* No. I don't want.
Jungkook's mom: If you don't want to go to orphan, it is not a problem, but, can you live with your abusive father?
Jungkook:*stutter**worried* N-no. But..
Jungkook's mom: Jungkook-ah, *stroke Jungkook's hair*I know it is hard to live in an orphan. But isn't it better to live with someone who will not hurt you?
Jungkook:*still not sure* Kinda? I don't know. Oh, and my question, please.
Jungkook's mom: Okay. I don't tell you about that because I know you will be heart broke When the doctor said that I have 2 months only to spend with you. I don't want to go with a heavy heart. And, I have enough of seeing you crying yourself to sleep every night. I hope you understand me, Jungkook-ah.

I see him sigh and think for awhile. I don't blame him. I mean, I know it is hard to receive all of those hurtful information.

Jungkook:*sigh* Yes mom. I know you did it for my best. So, *sigh* when will I go to orphan?
Jungkook's mom: Do you want to go there 2 more days or tomorrow?
Jungkook: How about tomorrow?
Jungkook's mom:*smile* Up to you honey. As long as you are happy and all safe.

Jungkook p.o.v

Leaving as an orphan? Well, I never think about it. I hope it is good. I hope it will not be bad. I will do this for mother. At least, is she really need to go, she have to go with a happy heart. With a light heart knowing that I am all safe in the orphan. Not in that house.

Is it hurt to leave your dad and mom behind? It hurts. But, it s dad fault not to believe everything that mom has explain. He always says that mom is lying. I don't know who is right at this moment, but I trust mom more than dad.

That is what I have in my mind. I have tried to hate him. But, what to do? He is still my dad after all. And, I will can't change that.