TaeGi 'Missing you'

Taehyung p.o.v

I get inside our home with not so happy expression. My vocal recording is such a mess. My voice decide it is a good day to get all crack. My dance practice is also a mess. With me tripping here and there. Steeping onto Jungkook's feet. Forgetting the choreography.

I plop down on the nearest sofa. Softly massaging my head. My boyfriend, is inside the studio. He is creating some awesome music again. His music is the best, the lyrics is always so realistic, the tune is always so nice to hear, and the most important things, his voice. His voice is so relaxing just like an angel voice.

But the things that I don't really like it is, when he is making music, he often ignore me. Forget about sleep and eat. He can even stay up 24 hour only eating some biscuits and drink a couple of coffee.

Why am I thinking about this? I better take a bath. I wake up with a groan feeling the ache spreading through my body like a wave. I tiredly walk to our share bedroom and go toward the bathroom. I run a warm water and wait until it reach the end of the tub.

I strip myself from my clothes and start steeping inside the tub watching how the water flow outside a little. I sit and try to relax myself. When I am almost sleeping, my mind stat to wonder again.

I wonder how Yoongi is doing right now. I wonder about how if today I am a farmer. Will I meet them? Will I meet Yoongi? Will I have this kind of headache?

I think my mind have wonder around for more than 10 minutes. Because I came back to reality when I hear the front door get open. It only mean two things. One, Yoongi has gotten home and decide to have some sleep. Or, two, someone has come inside the house.

I hurriedly wash my body and my hair. Drying my body and start to slip one by one of my fresh new clothing that I have brought with me earlier.

I open the bathroom door slowly and step outside. I don't see anyone sleeping on the bed. I don't even see the bedroom door being open or close. If it is Yoongi, he must directly come to the bedroom and fall asleep not caring about his outfit.

My mind start to give me some negative thoughts. Oh my god. Don't say that it is a robber or worst, he or she is a sasaeng. No, no. They don't know about where my house is.

I shake my head repeatedly. I jump when I hear a voice.

???: Don't shake your head to hard or your head will fly away.

I turn around to see who they voice belongs to. I am expecting some robber or sasaeng. And, the voice belongs too someone who J really don't expect to see.

Taehyung:*shock**stutter* Yo-Yoongi?!
Yoongi: Yeah? Why?
Taehyung:*still shock**stutter* B-but do-don't you su-supposed ma-making music ri-right now?
Yoongi: Maybe? I am tired and kind of wanting to sleep with you. Just now, Namjoon called me and tell me about you.
Taehyung:*nervous**gulp* What did he tell you?
Yoongi:*sigh* He told me that you are doing a bad job in recording and forgetting the choreography.
Taehyung:*sigh* Yeah. Its true. My mind just can't seem to focus.
Yoongi:*get closer* And why is it?
Taehyung:*whisper**don't dare to look at Yoongi's eye* I just miss you.
Yoongi: Is it?
Taehyung:*nod*
Yoongi: For your information, *kiss Taehyung's nose* I also miss you, baby boy.

Yoongi p.o.v

Taehyung froze cause I call him that nickname. Well, I now why he is lacking today. When he has something in mind, he can't do anything right if that something in his mind hasn't done.

Taehyung:*shock**pointing himself* You miss me?
Yoongi:*nod* Yes, Taehyung. I miss my baby boy. Your smile, your scent, your eyes, the way you move your lips and that hips, make me more crazy about you baby boy.

He looks like he is seeing a kind of ghost. Well, I can understand why. When he is stress, he can look and feel ashamed of how his body is. Although, I always tell him that he is perfect. I will never get tired of saying that to him.

Yoongi: You are perfect baby boy. Don't ever ashamed your self again. If you do it again, maybe I will *whisper* punish you.
Taehyung:*shiver* Just punish me later, hyung. Right now I just want cuddle with you.
Yoongi:*chuckle* Okay baby boy.

I kiss Taehyung deeply and he kiss me back. Oh, how I miss this lips. His perfect lips that so kissable. His strawberry hair. And so many other things that I love about him. His cute little tummy. Even though it is not as build as Jungkook or Jimin, his tummy is still the best for me. So cute, fluffy. I really need to thanks Mr and Mrs Kim for giving birth to this beautiful Juan being.

After around 1 minute, he broke the kiss cause lack of air. Well, both of need air to breath. I carry him and go yo our share bedroom. I lay him on the bed softly.

Taehyung:*mumble* I miss you hyung. So much until I can go crazy.
Yoongi:*chuckle* Its just the same for me, baby boy. I love you too much until all I can think is you. Sometimes my mind even wonder about you when I am working.
Taehyung: That means I have a special place inside your heart right?
Yoongi:*kiss Taehyung* Yes. Of course you have. And you will always have it.