Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 1

Y/n p.o.v

Hello! I am y/n. I am Moon y/n. I have one brother which name is Moon Mike. I know that my brother name is a little but weird. Even he is weird. Sometimes  he can suddenly be good to me and not even 5 minutes later he will annoy me to death. But, well he is my brother after all.

Y/n:*going down the stairs* Oppa! Can I go to *** plaza?
Mike:*raise an eyebrow* Why suddenly you want to go to plaza? Usually, I am the one who should drag you to plaza when mom called us to meet her there.
Y/n:*roll eyes* Yeah, yeah. You know Vine?
Mike: That girl who has a big body? Yeah, why?
Y/n: Correct, but not with the big body. She got slimmer.
Mike: Like I would care about her. I have got a headache just to take care  of you. Why should I care about your friend?
Y/n: I don't know? So can I?
Mike: Yeah. *look at me with straight eyes* But be home at 11, straight. Not even a single minute pass.
Y/n:*roll eyes* Yeah. *going upstair to get ready*

My friend, Vine, just visit Korea 1 week ago. So Vine is planning to meet all of her friend today especially me. Vine make a reservation at one restaurant in *** plaza. I don't really know who Vine friends is, I am the type of someone who can't to talk stranger without stuttering. But I will go. Just because I miss Vine and I want to tease her about her weigh. I laugh evilly at myself.

Mike:*housing from downstairs* Why are you laughing alone?! Are you crazy now?!
Y/n:*shouts back* Shut up.

Let me tell you a little about her. Vine is my best friend since primary school  but Vine needs to go to Indonesia to continue her study there. I need to stay still at Korea because my brother, the crazy Mike, said that I  should stay close to him so he can make sure I am safe. More like, so that he can order me around.

Y/n:*talking alone facing the mirror* Just need to use a shoes * wearing a blue sneakers* and, done! *do all turn* I look fabulous.
Mike:*leaning on the door frame* Don't you need my opinion to say that you look fabulous?
Y/n:*kinda ignoring* I didn't need thr opinion of yours. I know you will just say I am not fabulous or something bad.
Mike:*smirk* You know me so well.
Y/n: Of course. I have been stuck with you for 17 years.
Mike: Just go and don't talk again. I really hate to hear your complain again.
Y/n: *taking her bag* Yeah, yeah. I will be going now. Bye. *leaving the room toward the front door*
Mike: Bye. *shout* Don't forget to lock the door.

Author p.o.v

When y/n arrive at *** plaza, she meets Vine and some of her friends.
Vine: Hey there y/n! *hug y/n* Long time no see.
Y/n:*accepting Vien's hug* Hey there. How is your study going?
Vine: Good. I almost graduate though.
Y/n: Woah! That's good! I need one more year to college to graduate. *pout*
Vine: Don't worry. You will soon graduate though. Oh, yeah. Y/n meet my friend. *pointing at Chris* This is Chris, *pointing at Chras*and  Chras they are twins. *pointing at Bella* This is Bella. She is my friend from Indonesia. She move here 1 years ago. And I have a friend again. He is an idol. He will be late.
Y/n: An idol?! How can you meet him?! Oh, by the way, *do a little wave* hi Chris, Chras and Bella. I am y/n. Vine friend from primary school.
Vine: We meet somewhere. You don't really need to know.
Y/n:*roll eyes* Yeah, yeah.
Chris, Chras: Hi y/n. *wave back*
Bella: Hi y/n. Vine has talk about you sometime.
Y/n: I hope it is not something bad.

All of them laugh at the comment y)n is making. Four of them just continue to talk until someone run to the table.

???:*panting hard* Vine! I am sorry I am late.
Vine:*stand up* Hoseok! No problem! I know an idol should be busy! You already meet Chris and Chras. So this is *pointing at Bella and y/n* Bella and y/n.
Bella and y/n:*do a little bow* Nice to meet you,  Hoseok.
Hoseok:*do a little bow too* Nice to meet you too, Bella and y/n.

When y/n see Hoseok her heart is beating so fast. So fast that maybe if her heart has a door, the door will be open and her heart will jump out. Same go with Hoseok. But Hoseok can feel a spark at his heart.

Vine: So because all of us have talk and have become a friend now, why don't we exchange number?
Chris: Good idea, Vine.
Vine: Of course.

All of them exchange number with each other, when y/n wants to give Hoseok her number, both y/n and Hoseok hand slightly touch and make both of their heart skip a beat.

Hoseok p.o.v

I must be crazy. My hear keep beating for this girl. What the hell has happend to you Hoseok? I think I can go crazy because of this girl. Y/n.