Yoongi 'Jerk' part 1

In this story, Yoongi is your first brother and your second brother is Jihoon or Woozi from Seventeen.

Yoongi's room~

Y/n p.o.v

Y/n:*whine* Oppa!

Silent.

Y/n:*poke Yoongi's cheek* Oppa!
Yoongi:*still sleeping**hum a what*
Y/n:*shaking Yoongi so hard taht Yoongi fell down from the bed* Oppa! Wake up now!
Yoongi:*startled* Ouch! *wake up* Do you really need to do that?! You just disturb my sleep!
Y/n: Just wake up already oppa. We need to go to school now. Get ready while I go and wake Jihoon oppa.
Yoongi:*hum an okay*
Y/n:*whine* Oppa!
Yoongi:*gets up* Fine!
Y/n:*chuckle*

Yoongi p.o.v

Why the hell is y/n today so excited to go to school?! Usually she is one of the lazy student. Haishhh. I am really lazy to go to school. Let's just take a bath and get down to eat my toast.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Yoongi. Min Yoongi. The oldest of three siblings. I am 20 years old. Well, my first siblings is my brother who is Jihoon. Lee Jihoon. And, last but not least, my third siblings is my sister. Her name is Park y/n. Well, maybe you are wondering why our last name is all different.

We have the same mother, but a different father. My father died at the age of 45, while Jihoon's father who happens to be my stepfather died at the age of 39. Quiet young. And my sister, y/n, is adopted. She is adopted because mother found her laying in the street. Her body is covered in bruise. Which found out because she is abused by her father. We adopted her in the age of 6 and now she is 18.

So to get you to easily remember our age, I will simplify it even though I am too lazy.

Me (Min Yoongi): 20 years old
The second (Lee Jihoon): 19 years old.
The third or last (Park y/n): 18 years old.

Jihoon's room~

Y/n p.o.v

I get inside and see that Jihoon oppa is awake and studying at his study desk.

Y/n: Oppa?
Jihoon:*look back at y/n* Yeah? Oh, y/n.
Y/n: Why are you studying at this time?
Jihoon: I am studying calculus. I have the exam today at third period.
Y/n: Oh. Have oppa take the bath?
Jihoon: I just going to take one.
Y/n: Take one and go down to have a breakfast oppa. Okay?
Jihoon: Okay.

I get down and start to toast some bread. Prepare the strawberry jam, chocolate jam, honey, and some sprinkle.

Y/n: Oppa!
Yoongi:*grumpy* What?
Y/n: Don't be grumpy it will ruined the mood. *pout*
Yoongi:*sigh* Fine. Just don't do that face again.
Y/n:*laugh* Okay! *look to the side* Jihoon oppa!
Jihoon: Yo. Good morning hyung.
Yoongi: Yeah, yeah, whatever. *eating grumpily* What in the world has eaten you?
Y/n:*confused* What?
Jihoon: Yeah, usually I need to drag you and Yoongi hyung down to just eat breakfast. But, now, you are preparing breakfast for us?
Yoongi:*nod* It looks like you have change a lot, sissy.
Y/n:*look down* Is it that obvious?

Just when oppa said that, I feel sad instantly. I remember something which I hate the most. I hope that I will forget it. But, I realized it is not that easy as throwing up a rubbish.

Jihoon:*worried* Hey? You okay?
Yoongi:*nervous* I didn't say anything wrong, right?
Y/n:*a tear fall**quickly wipe it off**stutter* N-nothing. Nothing is wrong oppa.

Author p.o.v

Yoongi and Jihoon look at each other with worried expression. And look at y/n back. She does have a strange expression.

Yoongi:*unsure about the situation* Em, how about if you just take a day off and stay at home? You know, to keep your feeling stable for awhile.
Y/n: But, I can't absent from today class.
Jihoon: No problem, sissy. I can take an absent for you later. Your classroom teacher is Mr. Oh, right?
Y/n:*nod*
Jihoon:*smile* He is my teacher for chemistry, so it will be no problem.
Y/n: Okay then. I will get some more sleep then.

Y/n head to her bedroom and shut her door. It left Yoongi and Jihoon sitting there in kinda awkward atmosphere.

Yoongi: Do you think something is wrong with her?
Jihoon: Kinda. Why don't we just ask Christine and Suzy later? I mean they are best friend which mean they know what is happening.
Yoongi:*hum* Okay then. *get up* Eat your breakfast faster. I will be waiting at the car.
Jihoon: Okay.

Yoongi goes to his room to take his backpack and head phone. While passing y/n's room, he heard y/n crying. Yoongi wants to check on her but knowing that will make y/n sad, he decided to just ignore it, for now.

After Yoongi and Jihoon arrive at school~

Author p.o.v

Jihoon: Hyung, I am not sure about y/n's feelings for now.
Yoongi: I know. Let's just finish this school thing faster and we will go home to sort it.
Jihoon: Okay then. *skipping to his class* Goodbye for now.
Yoongi:*walk to his class* Okay.

Yoongi walk and bump into a person. More like the person bump to him.

Yoongi: Who the heck are you?
???: Ah, I am sorry hyung.

Yoongi looks up to the person who bump him and squint his eyes a little.

Yoongi:'I think I know this guy. But who is him? Ah, isn't he y/n's boyfriend?'

Yoongi: Aren't you y/n's boyfriend? Mark?
Mark: Well, in the past, yes. For now, no.
Yoongi:*confused* Hah? What are you trying to say?
Mark: Just ask your little sister. I am too lazy to talk about her this morning.

Suddenly the school queen, or Mina, walk by.

Mina:*running to Mark* Baby! *cling to Mark's arm* How are you today?
Mark:*smile* I am okay, baby. *Pat Mina's head* How are you?

Yoongi make a sour face and walk past them to go to his class. But with one thing in his mind.

Yoongi:'Is Mark and y/n broke up? But why? They seem fine at other time?'

Time skip to the last lesson in school~

Yoongi p.o.v

I really can't concentrate on what the hell the teacher are saying. I am currently in History class which is boring as heck. I lay my head to the table almost falling asleep until Mark's word hit me again.

I tried to think for several times and can't come to a conclusion. If Mark has a new girlfriend which is Mina and not y/n, that's mean they have broke up for more than a week. Because I don't think Mark is the type who pays with girls feelings.

I glance to my watch and relieve that I just need to sit at this History class for 10 minutes more. I really wanna go home now.

After Yoongi's class end~

Jihoon p.o.v

My class just end but I forgot that I need to go to book store with Mingyu and Soonyoung to buy their comic.

I quickly text Yoongi hyung to tell him I am not going home this early this time.

In the text~

Jihoon: Hyung!
Yoongi: What?
Jihoon: I forget that I have plan with Mingyu and Soonyoung today. I will go home a but late.
Yoongi: Okay then, I am going home now. Take care.
Jihoon: Okay.

I close my phone and skip to where Minggu and Soonyoung stand.

Jihoon: Yo!
Mingyu: Did Yoongi hyung let you go?
Jihoon:*nod his head* Yep!
Soonyoung: Okay then. Let's go then!