Jungkook 'Memory' part 2

The next day~

Jungkook mom: Hey, honey. Are you ready?
Jungkook: Yes mom. Though I am nervous.
Jungkook mom: Its ok to be nervous. How is your wound?
Jungkook: Still hurt thought. But better.

Yesterday Jungkook mom told Jungkook dad that this is the last day he will meet Jungkook. But she didn't say where Jungkook will go. Jungkook go crazy because of that, he hit Jungkook. Some of Jungkook wound open up and he also create some new wound. Jungkook mom is the one who clean Jungkook wound. There are 2 wound that need some stitches.

At the orphan~

Jungkook mom: Hey, remember that I always love you, ok?
Jungkook: Ok mom. Don't ever forget me mom. Even when you are at the best place.
Jungkook mom: I will never forget you. I will always take care of you from there. Now don't cry honey. You will ruin your beautiful face. Goodbye.
Jungkook: Goodbye mom.

From that day, Jungkook always quite. He is not cheerful. The other orphan kids start to bully him. They call him the 'the lonely prince'. They always call him that. Until one day.

Y/n is the daughter of the second most rice family is Korea. Which is Lee family. They own the the biggest company on Australia and Malaysia. Both of y/n parents is really supportive toward her. Y/n didn't want to be the nest head of Lee company, because she to dance. Her parents know it and send her to one of the greatest dance school in Korea. She has teach 3 class. And she already win 5 gold medal, 3silver medal and 1 bronze medal.

One day, y/n didn't teach any class, she has a day off. She decide to visit an orphan. She already told both of her parents. Her parents allow her to go. But before she go, she went to a market to buy something to give the orphan kids. With bodyguard of course. Her bodyguard is call by Mark and Jackson.

At the market~

Y/n: Jackson, what should I buy for them?
Jackson: I already ask how many child is there. There are 200 children there.
Mark: Maybe we can but them like notebooks, pencil, some sweets and shirt.
Y/n: Great! Now Jackson, go and buy 250 stationary. Mark go and buy their clothing. Just buy 200 pieces. I will go and buy sweets.
Jackson and Mark: Ok.

When they buy all of it, they go to the orphan. Which is the orphan where Jungkook are.

At the orphan~

Y/n: Hi kids! I am y/n.
Kids: Hi unnie or noona.
Y/n: I have bring some gift. Hope you like it.

Mark and Jackson start to give them each a stationery and a piece of clothing and of course some sweets. The rest, they just give it to the head of the orphan.

Y/n: Do you like it?
Kids: Yes. Thank you.

Y/n spot Jungkook. Y/n get a little confuse. All of them is a kids who age around 4-15 years old. But there is a kids who age around 17-20. Y/n is 20 years old. Y/n who curious about Jungkook, call Jackson to ask the head of the orphan about Jungkook.

Jackson: Jungkook is a kid who enter this orphan 10 years ago. He spend his half life time here. He is quiet. He never talk or play with the other kids. They said that he enter because his father is abusive toward him.
Y/n: Ok. Thanks.
Jackson: No problem.

Y/n head straight to Jungkook place after she hear what Jackson say. Y/n feels pit toward Jungkook. But there is some feelings y/n never fell before about him.

Y/n: Hi there. My name is y/n. Your name is Jungkook right?
Jungkook: Y-yes.
Y/n: Don't be scare. I will be your friend from now. Will you be my friend?

Jungkook feel the same thing as what y/n feel. A feeling that can't be describe by words.

Jungkook: Can I trust you?
Y/n: Yes you can. So, do you want go be my friend?
Jungkook: Y-yes. But if you betrayed me, I will never trust you again.
Y/n: Ok promise.

Since then. Y/n and Jungkook always talk. By phone, or every time y/n visit that orphan. Jungkook can finnaly smile again. Until one day.

Jungkook: Hey, y/n. Can I talk to you something?
Y/n: Sure. What?
Jungkook: But promise me you will always be my friend.
Y/n: Yes? Ok. What is the question.
Jungkook: Y/n-ah. I have a crush on you. And I love you. You are the only person that can make me smile again. After my mother of course. Will you bey girlfriend? Its okay if you don't like me.
Y/n: Jungkookie. Yes. Finally you an that question. I have like you a lot too.
Jungkook: So we are a thing now?
Y/n: Of course.

Y/n take Jungkook to meet her parents and her parents accept Jungkook. After they date around 2 years. Jungkook propose to y/n and they marry 3 weeks after.

Present~

Jungkook: Thats is a beautiful memory. If you didn't come that day, I will never be happy.
Y/n: And my life will never be complete. I love you kookie. Never leave me alone, Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook: I love you too jagi. And I will never leave you alone, Mrs. Jeon.