Jungkook 'Christmast' part 2

Morning~

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and feel a little surprise that Jungkook is hugging me and I am hugging him. Can be say, like koala hugging its tree.

I look at his face. He is so perfect. His attitude, his body frame, his face, everything about him is perfect. But, remembering what happend yesterday make my heart ache.

Someone like him, has to gone through a lung cancer. I'm scared to be honest. How if he forget everything?

Author p.o.v

Without y/n knowing it, her tear fall right to Jungkook's face. Jungkook start to waking up and meet by a view of y/n looking at him with tear stain on her face. She looks so lost in thought. Jungkook just watch her. His heart sure ache. Cause the moment his lung cancer come across his mind. He is scared. But he will be strong for y/n. Cause he know that y/n will never break his heart.

Y/n p.o.v

I try to convince myself and push that mind aside. I will do everything its take to make him have a healthy and happy life, again. He say his last day in here is on 25th December before he should fly to State to make an operation there. Let's make him happy until the day has arrive.

After thinking about so many things, I have notice that Jungkook has wake up.

Y/n: Jungkook?
Jungkook:*startled* Hah?
Y/n:*pinch Jungkook's cheek* What are you thinking about in this early morning, you coconut head?
Jungkook:*whine**rub the place where y/n pinch* It hurts! And, same goes to you, banana face. *sit* What are you thinking until you are crying?
Y/n:*touches her face**stutter* Not-nothing.
Jungkook: You sure?
Y/n:*stutter* Ye-yeah. Let's make some breakfast. Go and take a bath first.
Jungkook:*get up* Okay. You better cook something delicious and don't burn your house.
Y/n:*hit Jungkook's arm* Nope. *walking to the kitchen*
Jungkook:*chuckle*

Jungkook p.o.v

I go to y/n's wardrobe and take a shirt and jogging pants. If you are wondering why there are my clothes here. You see, I have sleep here for maybe more than 100 times. So, just in case, I put some of my shirt here and same goes to y/n.

She has put some of her shirt in my house. Because we like too sleep over. I know its kinda weird.

I take a new towel and head to bathroom.

Y/n p.o.v

I decide just to make some toast and some pancake. I take 4 pieces of toast and put it inside of the toaster. I take a pan and quickly make a pancake. Jungkook has done his shower and is going down.

Jungkook:*going down stairs* What are you making, sleepy head?
Y/n: Something, silly boy.
Jungkook:*going to the loving room* Yeah, yeah. Just don't put anything weird on it. Call me when if is ready.
Y/n: Oh, I will. *smirk*

Jungkook sit on the couch and turn on the TV to watch something.

The toast is done after I have made 2 more pancakes. I take a toast and spread tomato sauce on it. I even add some pepper. I start to imagine how Jungkook will react if he eat it later. But, to cover up a little, I sprinkle some chocolate on it.

I put some 'real' strawberry jam on mine and put sprinkle on it too. Cause I don't want to eat that toast.

I prepare yogurt for Jungkook though. Well, he will get disgust after eat 'that'. So maybe, a yogurt will help him.

Y/n: Jungkook-ah. Our breakfast is done. *smirk*
Jungkook:*get up and walk to the kitchen* Okay. I hope you are not putting anything weird inside.
Y/n: Of course, I don't put something weird *whisper so that only herself that can bear it* on the toast.
Jungkook: What?
Y/n:*smirk* Oh, nothing.