Yoongi 'Through The Time'

Yoongi: Y/n-ah. Don't keep running. I am tired.
Y/n: Ok oppa.
Yoongi: Y/n-ah. I am so sorry.
Y/n: What happens?
Yoongi: Do you remember the audition I told you?
Y/n: Yes? And?
Yoongi: I get chosen. But..
Y/n: Congrats oppa! But what?
Yoongi: I need to leave for Seoul. They say I can't stay at Daegu. I am sorry.
Y/n: I-its okay oppa. It's yo-your dream af-after all. You sh-should be ha-happy.
Yoongi: I am sorry y/n. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. When a-are you leave-leaving?
Yoongi: Tomorrow morning. I just bought the ticket. This is our last date.
Y/n: You bet-better go home and pa-pack oppa. I hope you get the best. Goodbye oppa. I love you.
Yoongi: I love you too. Y/n.

Y/n p.o.v

I can't really understand why Yoongi oppa should go to Seoul and leave me alone. But I know that being a rapper is his dream since his childhood. I don't want to be a burden to him. So let's just say. I will try to move on from him and start to chase my own dream. I want to be a dancer.

Yoongi p.o.v

I am really sad when I say that I should leave Daegu for my dream. But I hope y/n will understand. I will try to move on and start to cause my own dream from now on. Goodbye Daegu. Goodbye my love, y/n.

Its 4 in the morning and I am already in the bus to Seoul. I hope everything went well.

Y/n p.o.v

Today is the day Yoongi oppa go. I don't think I can see him again. I remember he told me that he will go in early morning and when I wake up, it is already 7 o'clock. I hope everything went well.

3 years after~

No one p.o.v

Yoongi had debut with 6 others boys in a group name Bts 3 years ago. Right now, Bts is a well known kpop group.

Y/n is a dance teacher in Daegu. She is the most popular dance teacher. She teach Ballet dance and hip hop dance. She knows that Yoongi is the member in Bts. But she is not an army. She is scare that she will remember the past.

Y/n p.o.v

I just done teaching in one of the hip hop dance school. When I reach home. I notice there is a mail under my name. The mail write down that I get chosen for Fantagio. I am so happy! I quickly grab my phone and dial the number and say that I will get in to Fantagio. I should go to Seoul in 1 months. I am so excited!! But nervous.

Yoongi p.o.v

I wonder why y/n is doing. When I call my mother. My mother told me that y/n is a famous dance teacher in Daegu. I am proud of her. But she is just my ex now. Why am I sad? I should be happy for her. She can finally reach her dream. My love for her is still the same. But I know that the possible to confess to her is almost 5% only.

???: Hyung, hyung!
Yoongi: Ah, yes?
Jungkook: What are you thinking?
Yoongi: Nothing really.
Jungkook: Ok then.

2 years after~

Y/n is already debut 8 months ago and y/n is also a famous dancer and singer. She has collab with so many artist. Jessi, Tiffany, Seungri and a lot more. Same goes as Bts. Bts just done their concert in Japan.

Y/n p.o.v

Manager: Y/n!
Y/n: Yes?
Manager: Do you want to do a collab again?
Y/n: Of course. With who?
Manager: With Bts. All your fans is suggesting to do a collab with Bts. And big hit is asking if you want to collab with them.
Y/n: Ok. I want it.
Manager: I will confirm it too you later.

How is this happens?! What will I say to him?! This gonna be awkward for sure.

Yoongi p.o.v

Manager: Boys! Do you want to do a collab with y/n?
Namjoon: Of course. For what company? Is it CF? Or what?
Manager: Is for Coca-cola company.
Jungkook Ok.
Manger: I will tell you the time tomorrow.

I am going to collab with y/n?! Omg!! This will be very awkward. I hope I have a time.

At the present time~

No one p.o.v~

Y/n: Annyeong. I am y/n.
Bts: Bang! Tan! Annyeong we are Bts.
Y/n: I am looking forward to working with you.
Taehyung: Same goes with us.

Y/n and Yoongi have their eyes lock for awhile and Yoongi quickly broke the eye lock.

Y/n p.o.v

I finally can see those eyes again. I miss them so much. I still love him thought.

Yoongi p.o.v

Why can't I just go and hug her?! Or kiss her?! I really miss her. A lot!

After the promotion for coca-cola company, Bts and y/n start to hang out. Bts thinks y/n as their sister of course except for Yoongi. Y/n love to hang out with them, same goes with Bts. They have hang out for 3 months now.

Yoongi p.o.v

I am going to tell her now.

Yoongi: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?
Yoongi: Can I talk to you?
Y/n: Ok.
Yoongi: Y/n. I know it is awkward? I really miss you. I want to be with you again. But if you don't want, no problem.
Y/n: Yoongi. The truth is, I miss you too. So can we be together again?
Yoongi:Yes.
Y/n: Thank you.

5 years after~

No one p.o.v

Y/n and Yoongi have been married for 2 years now. They have a daughter who name Min Yoo Nah. Yoonah grow up to be an obedient girl, pretty and smart. She can sing and dance. She does some music producing too. They love a happy life.

If it is a real love, no matter what, no matter how long it is, now matter how far the distance is, you will be with her or him again. Cause there is love. A true love.

-author-