Yoongi 'Winter in Daegu' part 4

Yoongi p.o.v

I am so happy until I jump around the stage cause I always remember her. She finally be mine. I am too happy. For now, I'll just have to do my best on stage for ARMYS and my babe.

Babe.

That single word could make me really happy just to think about it.

Y/n p.o.v

I am sitting in the X3 Area where it is not really crowd. I guess I am the first person coming here. This area is quite comfortable although it is a bit narrow. And, the best thing is the distance from where Yoongi is gonna stand and where I am sitting is just 300metres.

Author p.o.v

After 2 hours long, ARMYS finally gather and stand as the location stated on their tickets. Lots of them are holding kits and lightsticks. I don't have even a piece of them.

Then, after the venue is full, the lights are turned off. I could feel my heart beats fast. Of course, haha. I am watching my babe performing live.

Backstage~

Staff: Yoongi, be ready. In a few minutes, we're going to lift you up from this platform. Be sure you have prepared well.
Yoongi: I am ready.
Staff: Okay Yoongi. Stand still and don't move until you've stepped on the stage.
Yoongi: Okay!
Staff: 1...2...3...start!

Yoongi p.o.v

I could hear lots of ARMYS screaming my name. They are really amazing. But, my eyes keep looking around, to find Y/n. Then, in the middle of ARMYS, I finally find her. Yes, she is still the cute girl I love and today she is cuter haha.

Y/n p.o.v

I could see Yoongi clearly from where I am sitting. He looks taller than he is. And at the time I am seeing him, he is smiling to me, looks like he is telling me that he is the coolest guy. I showed him my disgusted face.

The first song he is gonna perform is 'I Need You' which was written by him and Jung Hoseok. The show goes well and Yoongi is still energetic.
After finish performing 3 songs,......

Yoongi: Hi ARMYS! It's been a long time. How are you guys?
ARMYS: *screaming loudly*
Yoongi: It's good to hear that you guys are so enthusiastic about this concert.
Yoongi: So, I would like to say thanks to all of you who have spared your time just for this concert. And, you guys know what?
ARMYS: *screaming NOOO*
Yoongi: I'm writing new songs which will be performed in this concert.
ARMYS: *again and again...screaming*

Then, after a short time conversation with ARMYS, Yoongi continues to perform his solo performance.

The next song he performs is SEESAW. This one is Y/n's favorite song. Yoongi has really prepared well for this song.

Yoongi p.o.v

It's such a pride that this concert brings a memorable and exciting moment. Moreover, I won't forget that Y/n is here. I can't wait to meet her after this concert.

Author p.o.v

Two hours passed and the concert has finished. ARMYs are still taking pictures inside the venue and some of them even fainted because of Yoongi's God face. Most of them go home.

Yoongi p.o.v

I have been in backstage for 35 minutes while waiting all the ARMYs go home, I phoned Y/n to call her to meet me. After this, I'm going to ask her to go out having our dinner. I've booked a restaurant for us. Hope she will like it.

Author p.o.v

Y/n's phone rings while she is sitting inside the venue to wait the crowdness disband.

Y/n: *pick up phone*
Yoongi: Hey, where are you?
Y/n: *whispering on the phone* I am inside the venue. What's wrong?
Yoongi: Nothing, to check you are okay haha.
Y/n: *blushed* You're being cheesy again...
Yoongi:*hoping* Actually, do you have time right after this?
Y/n:*confused* Umm yes?
Yoongi: Great! Meet me at the backstage, it's just near the X1 Area and you'll find a small brown door and just go inside it.
Y/n: Yes, I will.
Yoongi: Be quick or I'll leave you.
Y/n:*sassy and then smiles* Like you dare!!
Yoongi: *chuckles* See you there!
Y/n: Bye. *ends call*