One of the Bts Member 'Depression?'

Sometime the world is not as beautiful as it seems to be. Sometimes your hope will flew away like how ashes does. Sometimes your feet can't lead you to the way you wanted. Your world seems like it gone. Your steps is getting heavier and heavier. You keep sighing all the time when you don't even know why. You feel like you are not you.

You tried to fullfil others people expectations and forget about yourself. Suffering under people happiness. The thing which you used to cherish feel like nothing in your hand now. You try to think that it will go away soon. Try to think every positive thing you know. But your heart is speaking other.

You are jealous of others who can put a bright smile on their faces. Or maybe just faking a happy smile. You really want someone who can hear all of your problems, someone who you can lean your tired body to, but that someone will never appear. Or, maybe, not yet.

You have a hope that 'someone' will come soon. But it can't help to make you forget about how is your heart feeling now. Staring at your shadow hoping that it will come alive and comfort you now. You want to rest, however, you don't know how to rest. You tried sleeping, reading your favourite novels from your favourite author, listen to your favourite music all day long, you have tried everything in your mind. However, nothing help. At all.

Can the time where that 'someone' come to me is today? Or, at least, tomorrow? I am tired of waiting of waiting. I am tired of holding back my tears. I am tired of faking a happy smile just to let others know that I am doing fine which is a lie.