Namjoon 'Teacher'

Namjoon p.o.v

I will be teaching Starlight high school today. I hope there are many good and clever students. But if I got both very clever student but not naughty, its okay for me to.

I am a student from America. I live and study there for 3 and half years. When I graduated, I come back to Korea, my hometown. I born in Ilsan, South Korea.

At 7 o'clock~

I am heading to Starlight high school now. I am really nervous! I take my car key, wallet, phone, and of course my bag.

Arrive at school~

I am here! In front of the gate of Starlight high school. I am still very nervous. I quickly head to principal room to inform that I have arrive and to get my rule and schedule.

I knock on his door.

Principal: Come in.
Namjoon: Em, sir?
Principal: Ah, Namjoon-si.
Namjoon: Yes, I am here to get my schedule.
Principal: Ok. This is your schedule for which class will you be teaching and you are a teacher for English and math subject.
Namjoon: Okay. Thank you sir.
Principal: No problem, you better go to your first class now, cause the bell will ring in 1 minute.
Namjoon: I will be going now. Once again, thank you sir.
Principal: Okay.

I go out from his room and start to find my first class which is Poki class. In Starlight high school, the class is name in a really weird name sometimes. Some of them is Poki class, Deget class, and so many weird name. But that is one of the charm of Starlight high school.

When I enter the class, some of the student us talking and some of them is reading or writing. I got inside the class and all of the student stop doing their things and look at me. I am getting more nervous.

???: Who is him?
???: A new student?
???: A new teacher?

Namjoon: Hey there. I am your new teacher. I will be teaching English and math subject. Are there any questions?
Student 1: Are you single?
Namjoon: Maybe yes maybe no.
Student 2: Where are you from?
Namjoon: I am from Ilsan, South Korea. But I spend 3 and half years in America to study there. I will stop here and start to teach the simple thing. But let start to absence first.

Y/n p.o.v

I am late! I wake up at 7:45 today and school start at 8:00. I am really screw!!
I run as fast as I can. Almost tripping over a small rock buy luckily I can balance myself again.

When I enter school, I start to run a little bit slow cause I am tired. But when I see my watch which is 8:15, I start to run again.

When I arrive in front of my class, I see someone who is familiar.

Namjoon p.o.v

I scab through the name of the students. There are 15 students in one class. I scan through the name 'Moon Y/n'. It is so familiar. But I just start to absence them.

Namjoon: Park Moon Jun?
Moonjun: Here!
Namjoon: Lee Jae Kyung?
Jaekyung: Here!
Namjoon: Moon y/n?

Suddenly the door is open and come in a girl with a short breath and I guess cause she is running.

Namjoon: Are you Moon Y/n?
Y/n: Em, yes?
Namjoon: You are late for 20 minutes. And I am your new teacher. I hope you will not get late again in my class or I should put you in detention.
Y/n:*grateful and relieve* Okay. Thanks!

Y/n p.o.v

I am grateful that he let me pass this time. This all is because of my stupid alarm. He start to teach English and I start to get bored cause I don't really love English.

My mind start to wonder around the world. Instead of bearing what he say, I am focusing my mind to the window. My mind is ruin because someone is calling my name.

Namjoon: Mrs.Moon? Mrs.Moon y/n!
Y/n: Y-yes?
Namjoon: What is the meaning of this statement?

The statement is 'Could a small stone ruin your life?'

Y/n: Em, I don't know?
Namjoon:*sigh* I have let you pass just now and now you are not concentrating in my class. You should be sent to detention.
Y/n:*shock* De-detention?!
Namjoon: Yes. *glare* Is there something that bothering you?
Y/n:*slightly scare* Em, n-no.
Namjoon: Good.

Great. A new teacher and a new day of detention. A hate detention. I should stay and read or write something boring.

At the detention~

Namjoon p.o.v

I send Moon y/n to detention. I am walking to the detention room hoping to see her there. And to my luck, she is sitting there quietly while listening to music.

Namjoon: Moon y/n?
Y/n: Yes?
Namjoon: Read this book for half hour and you can go home.
Y/n:*pout* Fine.

I gave her a book that have 500 pages and I never read it. Even once. Its too thick yet I call her to read it.

After 5 hours~

Y/n: Can I go home now?
Namjoon: Yes. But wait for me in front of the gate.

I call she to wait in front and I go to my office to put my books down. And I hurriedly go to the gate.

Namjoon: Jagi~
???: What?!
Namjoon: Don't be angry jagi. Yah, Moon y/n or should I say Kim y/n.
Y/n:*blush* Hey!
Namjoon: You are so cute when hoh are blushing.
Y/n: You can only say that if you don't send me to another detention next time.
Namjoon: But you are spacing off and why are you late?
Y/n:*pout* Cause the alarm is broken. Stupid alarm.
Namjoon: Don't pout baby. We will order chicken when we get home.
Y/n:*hoping* Really?
Namjoon: Everything for my baby.
Y/n: Just don't send me to other detention.

That's true. Y/n is my beloved girlfriend. And I am teaching at my beloved girlfriend high school.