Hoseok 'Flower' part 2

Minnie p.o.v

Me, Bambam, and Kitty stay all night long to make the Hawarian Reef. We have finished 7 of the bouquet which is really tiring. All we need to do is 6 more.

Bambam:*stretch his hands**yawn* I feel so tired.
Kitty: Me too. *yawn*
Minnie:*smile* Why don't you guys take some time to sleep? After all, we have finished half of it.
Bambam: But don't you feel tired also? I mean you don't sleep all the night with me too.
Kitty: Yeah, Bambam gets a point too. Why don't we take a rest for awhile, you too.
Minnie: I wish I can. *smile* Its not a big problem. I can stay awake for awhile again. Maybe after finishing 2 or 3 more again. Its better for you guys to sleep first so that both of you, can look fresher tomorrow.
Kitty:*hesitant* Okay then, if you say so.
Bambam:*sigh* I know arguing with you is not use at all.
Minnie:*smile**wink* Sleep well.
Bambam and Kitty:*hum an okay*

I finished the 10th Hawarian Reef at 5 a.m. I lay back and close my eyes for awhile.

Bambam p.o.v

The sunlight is disturbing my beauty sleep. I look to my left and see Kitty sleeping. I try to wake Kitty up.

Bambam:*whisper* Kitty. Wakey wakey sleepy head.
Kitty:*open her eyes slightly* What?

I quickly put my index finger on my mouth signaling her to be more quieter. Kitty looks to my right and nod.

Well, Minnie is asleep on my right. She looks so comfortable. After all, I know that she sleep around 5 or 6 a.m. We are talking about Minnie after all.

Me and Kitty get up and freshen up quietly. After 30 minutes of us freshen up, we go to open the store instead of letting Minnie open it. Usually, Minnie is the one who open it because she is the owner after all. Because she is sleeping right now, we just decide to open the store without her.

After opening the shop~

Kitty p.o.v

There are a customer coming in. I signal Bambam to let me handle her.

Kitty:*bow* Good morning, miss. What can I help you in this lovely morning?
Madam: Ah, I really want to have one of Young Wetch bouquet and one of Koya Sepeew bouquet, please.
Kitty: I am afraid that Young Wetch bouquet is not ready yet. Because for bouquet like Young Wetch, Hawarian Reef, Gurt Reeg, the customer need to make a order first.
Madam: Ah, really. Then how about I take *point at one of the bouquet* that one? Can I?
Kitty:*look to the place where Madam points it. Ah, Leaf Fallen? Of course you can.
Madam: Great. Than please give me a Leaf Fallen bouquet and a Koya Sepeew.
Kitty: Okay. Please wait for awhile.

When I go to take a plastic to wrap the bouquet, I see someone coming through the door and I signal Bambam to handle it.

Author p.o.v

Bambam catch the signal that Kitty sends.

Bambam:*bow*Good morning, sir. What can I help you in this good weather?
Sir: I want to have 10 pieces of roses, all kind of roses, 10 pieces of daisy, and 10 pieces of dandelion. I want it to be combined. Can it?
Bambam: Of course. *pulling out a chair from below the table* Please sit here for awhile while I prepare your flower, sir.
Sir:*sit down* Okay.

Kitty goes out with a wrapper to wrap Leaf Fallen bouquet and Koya Seppeew bouquet.

After wrapping~

Kitty p.o.v

After wrapping all the bouquet that has been requested by Madam, I go toward where Madam at.

Kitty:*slightly touch Madam's hand* Ms, your bouquet is ready.
Madam:*turn around* Ah, really. Thank you so much. How much is it?
Kitty: Let's go to the cashier to make a payment.
Madam: Okay.