Hoseok 'Friends with Benefit' part 3

1 month after y/n deliver Bts's wardrobe~

Author p.o.v

Y/n is currently sitting on her desk chair. Spinning around like a 5 years old children. Suddenly her thought is disturb by her phone. Hoseok has call her. Y/n is so surprise that she almost shouts and fall down. Because y/n has a crush or more on Hoseok. She pick ups the call.

Hoseok: Hello?
Y/n: Hello Hoseok.
Hoseok: Y/n, em, *not sure* how to say this?

Y/n can sense he nervousness in his voice. And she is getting a little worried.

Y/n: What do you want to say, Hosoek?
Hoseok:*stutter* D-do you wa-want to go o-out wi-with me?

Hosoek in other line is blushing like crazy.

Y/n:*shock**stutter* A-are you try-trying to take me o-on a da-date?!
Hoseok: Yes, do you want it? Its okay if you can't go, I know th-
Y/n: No, n-no. I mean yes I would love to go out with you.
Hoseok: Really?! Okay then, when will you have a free time?
Y/n: How about Sunday at *** plaza, at the cafe at 5 o'clock?
Hoseok: Okay. I will look forward to it. I need to go now. Practice break is done. Bye, have a nice day
Y/n: Good bye. Have a nice day. *hang up*

Y/n p.o.v

I am really surprise. I wants to scream so bad but I still got my sense and  remember that I am still at my office. Just in time, Bella come to my office.

Bella has works with me for 2 weeks after we meet because Bella will not going to go back to Indonesia and her old company which she is working just bankrupt. At that time, I need an assistant and fortunately, Bella has a knowledge for design too. So, one short, y/n hire Bella as one of her assistant and Bella is currently dating Chris.

Bella: What with your face y/n?

I prefer my workers call me informally. Well, I don't want to be old yet.

Y/n: You still remember Hoseok?
Bella: That artist dude? Yeah. *confuse* Why? What happend?
Y/n:*blush* He just ask me out.
Bella: Oh, okay. *realize what is happening* Wait, what?! He ask you out?! *freaking out* Omg! My wishes come true! My ship finally is sailing.
Y/n:*getting confuse* What wishes? And what ship?
Bella: Don't you know that you and Hoseok is really make for each other? The way you looks at him, or the way he looks at you. It is so perfect.
Y/n: Same as you and Chris then.
Bella:*blush* Why suddenly you take me and Chris? I mean we qute a couple goals though.
Y/n:*chuckle* Every night before I sleep, I always wish so that you and Chris will date. And it come true.
Bella: Yeah, yeah. by the way, when is the date?
Y/n: Sunday, 5 o'clock. Why?
Bella: I definitely will dress you. Or need to dress you. You should wear something more feminine. You can't go on a date with a pair of jeans and a tshirt.
Y/n:*pout* Fine. How about we go shopping at Saturday after works?
Bella:*thumbs up* Okay! You need to treat me too okay?
Y/n:*shakes her head* Sometimes I am even wondering are you one of my worker.
Bella: Hey! *hits y/n softly*
Y/n:*laugh* Sorry, sorry.

At Bts dorm~

Hosoek p.o.v

Hoseok:*screaming* Yes, finally!
Taehyung:*barge in* Finally what? Are you buying a dog again?
Hoseok:*raise an eyebrow* Why should I buy a dog again when I already Have Mickey.
Taehyung: So what it's is about? Don't get me exciting for nothing, please.
Hosoek:*roll eyes* Remember y/n? The one who design our wardobe that time?
Taehyung: Yep, and *raise an eyebrow* why? You have a crush on her, right?
Hoseok: Yes, and I finally have the courage to ask her out!
Taehyung:*freaking out* What?! *scream* Guys! Hyung! Hosoek hyung finally ask y/n noona out!

Seokjin:*come inside Hosoek's room* Woah, really?
Namjoon: When? *come inside Hosoek's room*
Yoongi: Why you should scream?! *pinch Taehyung's cheek*
Taehyung:*nervous laugh* Sorry, Yoongi hyung. I need to safe my life. Bye. *running out*
Bts except Taehyung and Yoongi: Bye.
Seokjin: Where are you going take her?

Taehyung:*appear out of nowhere* To meet Bogum hyung? I want to follow!

Jungkook:*roll eyes* Nope. Not going to happend. Back to the question, when?
Hosok: Sunday, 5 o'clock.
Seokjin: Congrats dude.
Yoongi: I gotta sleep. Bye.
Hoseok:*mumble but enough for Yoongi to hear it* Grandpa.
Yoongi:*annoyed* What?! Horse face!
Jimin: Hyung stop it. I am not in the mood to hear yours and Hosoek hyung fight.
Namjoon: Just remember to dress nicely. Not just a simple t-shirt or whatever.
Hoseok: Of course I will.

Sunday, 3 o'clock~

Y/n p.o.v

Bella is currently in my kitchen to help me get dress for today date. Bella is in the kitchen because she is cooking.

Y/n:*screaming from the room* Bella! Where is my shirt that we bought yesterday?
Bella:*scream back* I put it in your closet!
Y/n:*screams* Okay thanks.

I am getting ready. My outfit is just a simple tank top, a jeans and a converse. I think it already enough. For me, a tank top only is already girly. Well that what I though. Bella has match my outfit with some bracelet and hair band.

Meanwhile, at Bts's dorm, Sunday, 5 o'clock~

Hosoek p.o.v

Hoseok:*looking at the mirror* I think this outfit is the best.

I use a simple T-shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of ad**as shoes. I also pair it with some rings and watch.

Tarhyung:*appear out of nowhere* Look at our prince today. *wink* So handsome.
Hoseok:*raise an eyebrow* Are you trying to say that usually I am not handsome?
Yoongi:*leaning at the door frame* Usually you look like a horse.
Hosoek: Yah.
Seokjin:*scream from the kitchen* Cut it off!
Namjoon:*getting inisde Hosoek's room* Don't forget to ask her become your girlfriend.
Hoseok:*roll eyes* Whatever, and, I will.

5 o'clock~

Author p.o.v

Y/n has arrive and already book a table which can be seat by 2 people. She order a cinnamon waffle and a chocolate milk shake. Not long after, Hoseok arrive and get his food. He get an apple pancakes and a caramel  coffee.

Hoseok:*sit down* Hey, y/n.
Y/n: Hey. So, how are you doing, lately?
Hoseok: I am fine. Even though sometime, I feel too tired because of practise and perfroming. But other than that it is all good.
Y/n: Yeah, same. I hear that you just receive a trophy for your song Fake Love, isn't it?
Hosoek: Yep! It is just 3 days ago?
Y/n: Congratulations!

They talk about all things that they knew because they have so much in common.

Hoseok: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?
Hoseok: I know this is so sudden. But, *stutter* d-do you want t-to be my girl-girlfriend? I know that I am not a perfect man th-
Y/n:*surprised**stutter* Be your girl-girlfriend?!
Hoseok:*take a deep breath* Yes, you didn't need to answer it now though.
Y/n: No, I mean yes. I would love to be your girlfriend.
Hoseok:*super happy* Really?!
Y/n: Yep.
Hoseok: Thanks jagi-ya.

Y/n and Hoseok start to date from that moment. Turn out that, Mike is Hoseok friend. And Mike also has a plan to introduce y/n to Hoseok.

Army also welcome y/n with a open hand. But, of course, there is some haters but y/n is happy. People call y/n and Hosoek the sunshine couple. Because both of them always happy and a mood fixer. Both of them always hope the best for each other.