Namjoon 'Cafe'

Namjoon p.o.v

I am not walking alone wandering why am I even alive? This day, all things just, went wrong. Not even one thing went smoothly. I finally bring my self to a place where quiet and peace belong. I think it is the palace where they call the peaceful garden.

I look to the starts and without I notice one of my tear feel down and wet my cheeks and fall to the ground. More and more tears come like a waterfall. I close my eyes and breathe the fresh air with all my might.

Why? Why I am breathing? Should I just die here? No one is here anyway. I open my eyes slowly and look around. I see no one. My hands slowly dive into my pocket. I finally come across a small blade which I always carry with me. I took the blade to my hand and look at it.

I slightly drag it across my skin. But it is not hard enough time harm me. I drag it again with a slight power, but it also can't my wrist blade. I try once again, and before I know it, the blade is flying across me and land on the ground.

Namjoon: Hey!

I look behind me me and see a girl which is having trouble controlling his breath.

Namjoon: Who are you?!
???:*still struggle to catch the breath* Wait, wait, for awhile.

I patiently wait for her to catch her breath properly. I don't even know from where I get this patient.

???:*suddenly shouting* Hey! Are you crazy?!

I am startled by her suddenly loudness.

Namjoon:*confuse* W-what?
???:*point at Namjoon* You! Why do you decide to end your life?!

I don't know why but suddenly all my voice gone. Like really gone. I really want to talk back but it seems like my voice has gone.

Namjoon:*startled* I do-don't know??
???:*sigh* I am sorry for sudden shouting. Let just come to *point at a cafe* that cafe to talk about it.

Namjoon: B-but.
???:*smile* No problem. It is my treat.

I don't know why but I let her pull me to the cafe. Both of us get inside the cafe with this strange girl still pulling on my hand. Both of us sit at a table and order.

???: I will have my usual, please.

The usual? Did she come here often?

Waiter:*nod**look ta Namjoon* What will you have sir?
Namjoon: Maybe, I will have a red velvet cake and a camelion tea.

The waiter write our choices and go.

???: Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce my self. I am y/n. *smile* Jang y/n.
Namjoon: I am Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. But, why do you stop me?

The waiter come and put our order in our table.

Y/n:*smile to the waiter* Thank you.

Y/n:*look at Namjoon* So, for the answer, *suddenly raising her voice* Why are you planning to kill yourself?!

I am surprise. Well, who will not, of the sudden use of different voice.

Namjoon:*startled* Em, I don't know?
Y/n:*sigh* Look, I don't know what are you or where do you come from, but the only thing I know is that, your life is so precious. Why the hell do you want to end it?!
Namjoon: Because I feel terrible?

It suppose to come out as a statemen but why is it coming out as question instead?

Y/n: So, you just give up your whole life just because a freaking problem?! Are you out of your mind?!
Namjoon: Em? No?
Y/n: Just remember that your life is so precious. You must not, must not, let a single problem crash you down. You can not even think about ending it. Let just say it like this, you end your life, you feel happy?
Namjoon: Maybe?
Y/n: You don't know it for sure, right? And after you end it, I am sure that there will be some people who will cry their eyes out because losing you.

I am surprised? I don't really know how to make it to a word though.

Y/n:*sudden mood change* Let's eat now and talk later.

I am surprise. Again. How can this girl mood change so fast?! Afraid or more like aware of the changing mood again, I quietly eat my food. When I look up, suddenly her food is all gone. Like, what?!

Y/n:*wipe her mouth with a tissue* I have done. Enjoy you meal, Namjoon-si. I will pay for all. *standing from her chair* Goodbye.
Namjoon:*taken back* Em, goodbye?

She just walk out casually to the cashier and pay for our food. Before she goes out from the cafe, she smile at me and go. Well, I just sit there dumb founded. Did I really just let a girl drag me to a cafe, scold me, and she eats very fast like she has never eaten for yeh whole day?! And the party where I am the most confused, why did she just left me here?! Alone?!

One week after~

Author p.o.v

After the strange incident ( well, it is strange for Namjoon but not for y/n ), surprisingly, Namjoon has done better than before. He did get depress but not so bad. While different for y/n, he is wondering where she can meet the cute boy who wants to ends his life. Who happens to be Kim Namjoon.

Y/n p.o.v

I am currently sitting on one of the tables in Starry cafe, the same cafe where I pull Namjoon in. Thinking about it, I think that my action is a little bit to harsh. I mean, I don't really know the boy yet I pulled him inside a cafe. I look at the table and sigh.

I am supposed to study right now. But my mind keep wondering to the cute boy, Kim Namjoon. I hope to see him again. Even though I don't know if he what to meet me again. I just hope that he will.

I chuckle by myself and shake my head slightly. I try my best to focus on my study instead of wondering to that guy. Let's study y/n!

Namjoon p.o.v

I have done quite well, after the strange incident. I told my friends, Hosoek and Yoongi hyung, and they are literally scolding me because I let that girl pull me to a cafe. It's true though. No one knows what's that girl will do. I mean, you know, the negatives things.

But I have gain my confidence back. And, I kinda can push away my thought of cutting myself. I hope this we that girl again. I know it is strange. But I want to ask her for more advice. Like, how to move forward in life or for how to produce greeter music. I think it is kinda hard for me to find her again. Not even to find, even just to see her is hard. All I know about her is her name. Her beautiful name. Jang y/n. I will always remember that name.

???:*shout* Namjoon-si!

I am startled. And all my thought is ruin bacause of Yoongi hyung calling my name.

Namjoon:*startled* Ye-yeah?
Yoongi: Come down and eat your dinner!
Namjoon:*whine* But, I am not hungry.

Seokjin:*warning Namjoon* Don't make me go there and drag you down, Namjoon.

I gulp my saliva when I hear Seokjin hyung voice.

Namjoon: Okay then. I will be down in a minute.

I think I am going to think about her later. See you soon, Jang y/n.

Meanwhile in the kitchen~

Author p.o.v

Seokjin:*wink to Yoongi* I told you it will work.
Yoongi:*rolled his eyes* Yeah, yeah.