Yoongi 'Winter in Daegu' Part 1

Y/n p.o.v

Hey there! I am y/n. Lee y/n. 18 years old. Work at a flower shop.

I just got home from work. My shift at work is from 5 p.m until 8 p.m. I got so tired everyday. I need to deal with so many types of customers. From the one who thinks he PR she knows everything until the one who is so dumb.

My parents always scold me because I work. Because I can even grow old with their money. You guess? Yep! We are the second richest in Korea. My parents always told me to spend my teenage time by hanging with friends, partying and another things.

I can't do that because I don't have many friends. I only have 3 friends which I love. They are CV, CL and VLO. I always call them that. They always call me Lee.

Just in time, my phone ring.

Y/n: Mom?
Mom: Y/n-ah. Are you on your way home?
Y/n: Yep. Why?
Mom: I and your father need to go overseas go do something. Will you be okay?
Y/n: Of course I will. No problem.
Mom: Oh, almost forget. I have call your cousin to accompany you for the next month.
Y/n: Mark? Or Taeyong oppa?
Mom: Taeyong. Mark is in Canada right now. He is studying there. Remember?
Y/n: Oh, right. I forget. Lol.
Mom: Ok then. Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye.

They are going to leave me for another month. Should I be happy or not? I am happy because they will not nag at me again and I am sad that because I can't see them for another month.

Suddenly I hear a person.

???:*Coming closer* Hey beautiful girl.
Y/n: W-what are y-you doing?
???: I want to have fun baby!

I can smell the alcohol on his his breath. He start to hold me and I struggle to run. Just suddenly when he wants to rip my shirt off, there is a guy.

Stranger: Go away!
???: Who are you young man?!
Stranger: I told you to go away!

The drunk person finally let me go but he wants to fight the boy. But unlucky him, the boy just need to kick him and there he goes, running for his life.

Y/n: Th-thank you.
Stranger: No problem. Just don't wandering around like that in the middle of night. Take a bus or something. By the way, what your name?
Y/n: Y-y/n.
Stranger: My name is Yoongi. You are okay, right?
Y/n: Yes. Yes, I am.
Yoongi: Aren't you the famous Lee y/n?
Y/n: Yes. But treat me the same with the others.
Yoongi: Ok then. I need to go now. Goodbye.
Y/n: Goodbye.

I really wish to meet him again but I forget to ask for his number. I need to go home now.

Yoongi p.o.v

Saving that girl is quite exciting thought. She is a really fun girl. And I still can't believe that I just talk to the famous Lee y/n. Its not that I don't care, but I just now her from my cousin.

Arrive at home~

Y/n p.o.v

Y/n: Oppa!
Taeyong: Y/n! Have you eat?
Y/n: Yep! Can I go to sleep? Because I am so tired.
Taeyong: Yes you can. Goodnight.
Y/n: Goodnight oppa.
Taeyong: Oh, and sleep well. Dream of me.
Y/n: Yucks! Never!
Taeyong: So mean.

When I am done with my night routine, my mind wonder back to Yoongi. I really want to meet him. I wish I can meet him again.

Yoongi p.o.v

Yoongi: Taehyung-ah!
Taehyung: Oh, hyung! You are home!
Yoongi: Yep!
Taehyung: What with the bruise hyung?
Yoongi: I just save a girl from a drunk man and I got hit by him. Just a little scar thought.
Taehyung: Yoongi hyung finaluy save people?! And to specific, its a girl?! Is it a dream?!
Yoongi: I am also a person Taehyung-ah. I am going to sleep. Goodnight.
Taehyung: Goodnight hyung.

When I lay my back on my back, I still wonder why my heart beat so fast when I see her. When I accidentally touch her hand. I am going crazy for her.

Author p.o.v

Since that day, both y/n and Yoongi always wishing the same thing. It is to meet eachother.

Y/n p.o.v

I just done with my work and just suddenly the snow is falling. 'How great it falls when I don't take my umbrella with me', I thought.

But there are suddenly a umbrella on my head.