31. Article

BREAKING NEWS
EVELYN SOMERHALDER INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT

Rumors are swirling that last night, actress Evelyn Somerhalder was involved in a serious car crash just hours after finishing filming a scene for her show Supergirl on her way to her and fiancé, Christopher Wood's Vancouver apartment.

Witnesses have commented on regards of the accident claiming that it had been two cars that had collided with each other when one was speeding down the wrong side of the lane. It was then that passer bys stated that they saw Evelyn being pulled out of the wreckage bloody and unconscious by paramedics that arrived at the scene minutes later when one witness called 911. What we know is that Evelyn didn't cause the accident.

Not many details are known as of yet, and we wish to inform that the news about Evelyn being in one of those cars is still unconfirmed.

Witnesses at St Paul's Hospital waiting for medical treatment have posted that they have seen finance Chris Wood, and co-stars Jeremy Jordan, Chyler Leigh and David Harewood in the waiting area looking "distraught and hysterical"

We are still looking into getting this all sorter out as soon as possible and getting it confirmed by officials.

Keep checking back as the story develops.