37. Article

BREAKING NEWS!

Evelyn Somerhalder goes home

Good news, fans of Supergirl, our favorite hero Evelyn Somerhalder appears to be well enough to go home.

Reports began to circulate early this morning that the actress, model and singer, Evelyn Somerhalder, who is younger sister of former co star Ian Somerhalder is being discharged from St. Paul's  Medical Center. The actress, model and singer, was in a serious car accident nearly four weeks ago.

Though those reports had gone unconfirmed have come true. The following pictures that were taken a few hours ago show Evelyn and fiancé and co star Christopher Wood walking their dogs in downtown Vancouver near their house.

Both stars were seen wearing hats and glasses though Evelyn was more than likely wearing them to shield her bruised eye. She's been very vocal in her concern for her fans worrying too much.

The couple stepped into a local cafe to grab some drinks before continuing on their walk

The couple stepped into a local cafe to grab some drinks before continuing on their walk. Witnesses claimed that as they were walking, Chris and Evelyn were ambushed by paparazzi all asking about how she was doing and being very disrespectful and not giving the starlet space to breath. Chris, told by witness, was angry and nearly got into a fight with one of the paps claiming 'she just got out of the damn hospital give her some damn space you assholes'

 Chris, told by witness, was angry and nearly got into a fight with one of the paps claiming 'she just got out of the damn hospital give her some damn space you assholes'

This type of outburst from the actor is very out of character. They weren't the only ones who have been asked about Evelyn or have been ambushed by photographers since the accident happened. Evelyn's older brother and co star, Ian Somerhalder, has been repeatedly asked about his sister's well being. He and wife, Nina Dobrev, have gotten frustrated with the paparazzi and have asked them multiple times to mind their own business and focus on other things instead of asking about Evelyn as they would rather not have to relieve the trauma of nearly losing the starlet. 

Ian has been heard saying 'why can't you just leave us the hell alone? She's gotten out of the hospital and having you all constantly on her case is very stressful for her recuperation. Have some respect and give us and my sister some space.'

It's very uncharacteristic for the TVD leading man but it's understandable with the near death of his younger sister it can be traumatic, we can't really blame him or anyone that is close to Evelyn for getting angry and lashing out at the paps following and constantly wanting to know about Evelyn.

The couple, once away from the paparazzi, were seen laughing and talking as they crossed the street towards Chris's car

The couple, once away from the paparazzi, were seen laughing and talking as they crossed the street towards Chris's car. A witness saw the two hugging and one even thought they heard Evelyn calming Chris down as he was still agitated but saw him hugging her back before pulling back and opening the passenger's door to let Evelyn slide in before walking around the hood,after putting both their dogs in the back, to get in the driver's side and climbing in before driving away.

Now that we all know that Evelyn is safe and well, we can all rest easy. From today's display it looks like Chris, and her loved ones, are taking good care of her. Let's only hope that Evelyn makes a quick recovery and that the couple get back to being their normal selves soon.