123.Article

Evelyn Somerhalder and Christopher Wood expecting their first baby

The couple took to Instagram to share their pregnancy news

Evelyn Somerhalder is expecting her first child with Christopher Wood! Husband and wife announced the exciting news on Instagram on Thursday, both sharing a snapshot showing off the baby bump with Evelyn and Chris both holding onto her baby bump "...

Evelyn Somerhalder is expecting her first child with Christopher Wood! Husband and wife announced the exciting news on Instagram on Thursday, both sharing a snapshot showing off the baby bump with Evelyn and Chris both holding onto her baby bump "Hi little love, I know you but because I feel you. How can it be possible to love someone so much already?" Former Glee star Evelyn captioned the photo. "All I know for sure is that its the strongest feeling I've ever felt. We've been sharing this body for sometime now, and we've already experienced so much together. We can't wait to meet you........Love your parents"

CLICK TO SEE GALLERY

Evelyn Somerhalder and Christopher Wood are expecting their first baby together

Writing on his Instagram page, dad-to-be Chris said: "To our amazing fans, and to the rest of the world. In my 30 years of life I have never experienced anything so powerful and beautiful than this. I can't think of anything more exciting then this new chapter in our lives and we wanted you to hear it from us first. This has been one of the most special and memorable moments in our lives and we wanted to keep it between us before announcing it to the world. Only a few people knew about this and you may have already guessed who. We wanted to keep this hidden for as long as possible and enjoy every second with our little one, who is growing fast...but it's nothing new as that's what they do. They grow fast. Thank you for your best wishes and your positive energy."

We wish the happy parents to be all the best on this new chapter and we can't wait to see meet baby Baby Somerhalder-Wood!