103. Article

Chris Wood and Evelyn Somerhalder are  Marriage Goals

It is no secret that actress Evelyn Somerhalder and her co-star husband, Chris Wood are a match made in heaven but how do they stay so loving towards one another?  Chris sat down with Jimmy Fallon early May to discuss his marriage and the changes ...

It is no secret that actress Evelyn Somerhalder and her co-star husband, Chris Wood are a match made in heaven but how do they stay so loving towards one another?  Chris sat down with Jimmy Fallon early May to discuss his marriage and the changes he's made as a married man.

"The biggest adjustment in marriage? Coming to grips with the idea that someone who is not related to you could possibly love you that much. She was it for me. People say things like, 'Marriage and relationships are work.' But it's not. Life is hard. Having somebody to help you deal with it is the greatest thing that ever happened."

The couple wed back in early 2018 and have been showing us all how great marriage can be ever since.  The Containment star pays credit to his current marital success to the dealings of his past relationships:

"Looking back on the relationships I had before this, I think the universe was giving me some tough practice so I'd get this right."

I think we can all admit that it appears as though Evelyn has found herself a keeper.