61. Real Life

"ACTION!"

"It's you." Brainy says when Kara opens the door making her throw her brows in confusion

"Can I help you?" Supergirl asks looking at the stranger across from her in confession

"Now you're talking to me. Supergirl is talking to me." The blueish-purple male says in shock

"Inside. Now." Kara says holding the door open for the man to enter before closing the door after him once he had entered and waited for him to begin talking

"I am Brainiac-5. Half-computer, half-organic lifeform, all Coluan, and, not to brag, but a 12th-level intellect." He began saying and Kara just stared at him from her spot on her sofa, "My name is Querl Dox, but the Legionnaires just call me Brainy."

"Legionnaires? Did Mon-El send you?" She asked sitting up straighter upon herring the name

"Yes, yes." He nods adding "To make sure that your neural pathways are clear and intact. You brain is in truly remarkable health for someone languishing in a coma."

"Uh, I'm sorry, did you say "coma"?" She asks blinking in shock at hearing the word coma. How long had she been in a coma for? Did it have anything to do with Reign and their fight?

"Mmm, did I bury the lede? You've been in a coma for two days." Brainiac says and Kara sighs in relief . Two days isn't to bad, though she still wonders what happened and what had caused it in the first place. She liked around the room they were currently in noticing that they were in her apartment.

"I'm in my loft." She mutters loling arojd making brainy look at her cocking his head to examine the place

"Wow. Oh. You mean the physical manifestation of the place in which your subconscious feels most comfortable? That loft?" He asks and she nodded Hough not quite understanding how he was in her head

"If I'm in a coma, how are you here?" She asked wanting to know how he was there when she was in coma and he was out there in the real world.

"Mon-El woke me up from hypersleep to communicate with you on behalf of him and your DEO compatriots. 31st century technology.It's also what's keeping you alive." He explained and she nodded but was confused why was it keeping her alive?

"Alive?" She quizzed and he nodded looking around the room and picking up random things up and examine them

"Reign defeated you. Don't you remember? Stay with me, Kara, stay with me." Brainy said noticing how overwhelmed Kara was and how she was moving around the room wanting to get out of there and to defeat Reign

"No, this is crazy. This Reign is still out there.
People are dying, I have to wake up." She said trying over and over to get out the apartment but it was no use. No matter what she did, the door wouldn't budge. It was like it was keeping her there to protect her but why? She didn't need protecting. The people of National City needed her protection.

"I don't think you're listening to me." brainy murmured as he watched Kara/Supergirl try lazering the door down but it didn't work.

"What? Can we just, maybe, relax a little bit?" He asked watching her as she glared at the door in anger.

"Damn it! It won't open!" She snapped when the door just wouldn't open to let her out.

"Well, the good news is her mind is active and alert." Brainy says as the scene changes to him speaking to Alex and the rest of the DEO and Legion of hero's about Kara's anger.

"Oh, thank God." Alex says and Brainy nods

"Yes," he says but gives them a look that makes them look at him in worry, "The bad news is, she is very angry."

"Well, I'm sure she loves being trapped inside a mind prison."J'onn says

"You're speaking with her right now, even as you're speaking with us?" Alex questions

"The crown connects to my internal Al core. It translates her brainwaves to English and sends electronic signals back to her.These tanks have incredible healing power, so she just needs to rest and let it do its work." Brainy replies

"You're from the future, did you know this was gonna happen?" Alex asks

"No, but she's through the worst of it, she'll live." MonEl says

"But when will she wake up?"

"We don't know." Brainy says

"Well, Reign is still out there." Alex states

"I don't like our odds without Supergirl by our side." Hank says and they coding Agee more with his statement. They needed Supergirl back to defeat reign but it looks like she'll be out for a while.

"I mean, Reign's been quiet, maybe she got injured, too." Mon-El said and they all exchanged glances hoping he was right

"Let's hope so. It's only a matter of time before she strikes again." Hank says as they all look at each other

"CUT!"

The scene ended there as the next scene will be with Sam and Ruby which isn't much since the real fight will begin when Reign reappears once more.

"How are you feeling?" Chris asked as he and Evelyn walked off set and towards their chairs by the cameras to watch Odette and Emma shooting their scene.

"Good, just a bit dizzy but it'll pass. Think it's because I haven't eaten anything yet" she replied and he frowned and wanted to tell her that she should go get checked by said nothing because he knew how stubborn she was and she will just not do it.

"Well you're done shooting for the day, why don't you go lay down in the dressing room for a bit and I'll bring you something to eat once I finish shooting?"

"Okay" she nodded giving him a smile leaning up and giving Chris a tender kiss on the lips before walking away and towards their dressing room. Supergirl will be going on hiatus once more on the 5th of February before retuning for the final episodes as the season finale will be the third week of June.

"How is she feeling?" Chy asked looking after the starlet and Chris sighed

"She's feeling a bit dizzy but other than that she's okay. Had her go lay down for a bit while o shot the next few scenes" he replied and Chyler nodded

"How long has she been feeling like this?" She questions but before he could answer, they were called to set to begin filming.

They filmed for a few hours, with Chris checking and leaving some food for Evelyn, before the director called it a day. Chris waved at his cast mates before heading to see Evelyn in their dressing room.

"Hey sweetheart, how you feeling?" He asked crouching down and she smiled

"Better" she replied and he nodded helping her to her feet so they can head home for the night. Tomorrow the episode that they had filmed will air and she was excited to see what the fans thought of the episode. With a wave at the crew and their friends, the couple left the guiding and headed home. Something told Evelyn that it was more than just a stomach but that made her sick, now it was only a matter of how she was going to get Chris out of the house so she could take those test to make sure that her assumptions were right. That she was expecting a baby.