120. Real Life

With Supergirl coming back to the small screen in less than a month, the cast and crew have been busy at work. The custom crew have done everything they could to hide her bump but both Evelyn and Chris had a talk and they will be announcing their pregnancy after their next appointment. They knew that that the more they hid it from their fans that harder it would be to hide it as her belly esas growing with every passing moment.

"Ready?" Chris asked his wife as they grabbed their things and Evelyn nodded

"Yeah. I can't wait to see the fans reactions when we announce our pregnancy" she said with a gift grin making Chris smile as he held the door for her to get out before followed behind locking the door.

"They're going to break the internet when we tell the world that we're expecting our first child" Chris chuckled helping Evelyn into her seat and she gave him a thankful smile before he walked arid the hood of the car and getting in and turning the car on before pulling out of the driveway once the gate doors to their Vancouver home opened and making his way towards the hospital. Ever since Evelyn and the cast of Supergirl moved back to Vancouver, the couple asked their doctor form LA to transfer her medical papers and everything related to her pregnancy so she could be up to date while filming.

"Oh I can already see the comments and twitter blowing up with excited fans" Evie chuckled as they made their way down to the hospital and Chris grinned holding her hand

"Has he moved at all today?" He asked and AJ hummed putting a hand on her belly

"Yeah and it doesn't help that he's always pressing up on my bladder" she repelled with chuckle which made Chris laugh with a shake of his head

"Its only to get worse at least that's what our friends and family say" he said making Evelyn sigh

"I can't wait" She deadpanned making him smile before pulling into the parking lot of the hospital and once parked, he got out before glueing Evelyn and soon they were checking in and not omg after they did the routine check up with the doctor doing an ultrasound to check on the baby then the parents to be were off once again back home where they were going to invite their co-stars and reveled the baby's sex since they had already done it with their family when they first learned that they were expecting a boy.

"Do we have everything?" Chris asked once they were back home and had reorganized their living in order to fit everyone

"Yeah. Chy just texted and said that they'll be here soon" Evelyn replied making sure that they indeed had everything for the reveal after checking her phone when she got a text from Chyler letting her know that she and the rest of the crew and cast were on their way.

Not even five minutes later, the doorbell rang before the door was opened by Chyler who announced their arrival and Chris announced they were in the living room and so that's how they found themselves in a room filled with cast members from Arrow, Flash and Supergirl all giddy wanting to know what the couple will be having. In a corner of the room there was a black chalk board with two columns, one for a boy and one for a girl and Evelyn handed them each a chalk and asked them to make a guess on what the baby's sex was.

The group was divided in two with the majority of the people guessing that Evelyn and Chris were having a girl. Once they had all marked their guesses, Evelyn asked them to join her and Chris at the table where there was a cake with the same design, half was blue while the other was pink. On top of the claw was a baby with its bum in the air and asleep.

"Oh my goodness" Danielle awed when she saw the topping

"That's the cutest topping on a cake I have ever seen and believe me I've seen plenty but this tops them all"  Stephen said agreeing with Danielle making everyone laugh at his statement

"And the baby's sex is....." Evelyn began as she and Chris cut the cake and pulling a slice out revealing the color blue and that had the room erupting in cheers and whines. Cheers from those who guessed right and whines for those who guessed wrong.

"I knew it" Chyler said with a big grin

"Same here" Grant added

"Ditto" Stephen commented

"I was going to guess boy first but then I was nah she's def having a girl and now I'm upset" Candice whined with a pout crossing her arms that had everyone laughing once again

"Hey may one day you'll get it right" Chris teased making her roll her eyes and stick her tongue at him

"What are we five?" Mehcad asked with a raised brow making her roll her eyes

"Anyway. I'm so happy for you both. Have you decided on the name yet?" Kate asked

"Not yet but we have time to pick the perfect name. I mean Nina and Ian haven't picked a name for their baby either and the baby is due in about two months" Evelyn said and the group nodded

"She's what a few months further than you right?" Chyler asked as they all migrated to the each with a plate of cake

"Yeah she's due a month and a half before me and I'm actually excited to meet my baby niece"

"I still can't believe she's having a baby girl. They must be static with having the pair" Candice said. When news got out about Nina having another baby, their friends and family were all excited and how thrown her a surprise baby shower after she had a reveal party where she and Ian announced they were expecting a baby girl.

"She is. She can't stop talking about Phoenix being an overprotective brother and how she couldn't wait to see how their relationship develops" Evelyn said with a smile remembering watching her nephew always making sure that both his mom and auntie were okay and if they needed anything he'd get it even if it means asking his dad and uncle for help since he was still little to do things on his own like grabbing drinks and such.

The rest of the evening was spent with everyone giving the parents to be name suggestions and before they knew it, it was nearing 3 am and everyone bid there farewells and left to their respective homes for the night.

"Alright let's head to bed" Chris said as he stood up and held a hand for Evelyn to take once everyone had left and she nodded lacing their hands together and allowed her husband to lead her to their bedroom.

"Tomorrow is going to be a long day" Chris said as they laid down once they had changed into their pjs and Evelyn couldn't agree more. After they had arrived home, they had each posted a picture announcing their pregnancy but didn't check their phones aside from Evelyn checking her text message from Chyler earlier in the day.

"Im looking forward to seeing the fans reactions" She said laying her head on his chest and Chris nodded kissing her head

"Me neither" he agreed then yawned , "now lets sleep in beat"

"Me too, night love you" Everly said with a yawn of her own

"Love you too"