42. Real Life

The past two days of San Diego's Comic Con, the halls have been filled to the brim with Supergirl fans all wanting to get a look at their favorite actors.

The cast were all introduced one by one with Evelyn receiving the most earsplitting screams and rounds of applause when it had been her turn.

When Evelyn had taken her seat, it was Chris who entered next with Mehcad following after with Larry. Evelyn was shocked at how many people had shown up just to see them. There was not a single seat empty in the hall. Even when she had been on Glee she never experienced anything remotely like this. It was overwhelming if she was being completely honest. There were thousand of fans sitting in the building just to see them. They were all hanging off every word and joke the cast made and said.

"I'm going to go to a few fans who have some questions for our cast," the moderator of the panel said towards the end of the edge after they had all talked about the first two seasons of Supergirl and if they could star in any other show what would it be and why.

A young girl of about 17 who had a Karamel T-shirt stood up and she looked nervous beyond belief but still spoke loud and clear

"First off all I want to say how happy I am to see you all," she said and the cast awed and repeated the same to her making the girl smile,"my question is for Evelyn, how are you feeling?"

"Awe bless you for asking that, I'm actually feeling a lot better than I did the first few weeks of being out do the hospital but at the same time I'm not going to lie and say I'm one hundred percent good because there are days where I feel sore and in pain" Chris looked over at her with an 'I told you so' look on his face but Evelyn chose to ignore it.

"But seeing you all here and having the opportunity to thank you all for your love and support in person and lovely words had definitely made me feel so much better."

Question after question continue for the next hour with each one asking about what they were to expect from season 3 of Supergirl. They covered things from favorite couples, to people who have left or joined the show and what new villains they're expected to see. They basically covered everything that they could think off.

"Alright we have time for one more question and it comes from the young lady in blue and red in the front row," the overly enthusiastic moderator said to the disappointment of the fans.

"Hi, my name is Bella...."

"Hi, Bella!" The cast greeted in unison making her smile and the rest of the audience to laugh at their outburst

"Ok first of all I'm a huge huge Chelyn shipper" she began but was cut of by Jeremy

"Who isn't?" He asked with a roll of his eyes and sarcasm in his voice

"Let the poor girl speak, Jordan" Mehcad said making the guest chuckle at their exchange

"Ok my question and I'm pretty sure it's everyone in the building question, Chris and Evelyn, when are you getting married?" The poor girl likes like a deer caught in the head lights for asking such a personal question. Poor girl likes like she was about to pass out but was relieved when she got a smile from the couple which put her at ease in an instant

"Well, we had originally planned to have it during the mid season break sometime around spring. Have a spring wedding..." Evelyn began but Chris interrupted her since he decided to finish the answer

"But after everything that's happened and the fear of nearly losing her made me realize that there's nothing that I want more than to make this beautiful, strong and gorgeous girl my wife as soon as possible."

"Awe baby," Evelyn grinned with tears streaming down her face as as she looked over at him which gained a huge sigh from the thousand of girls watching them in the auditorium.

"I mean it. That's why we've decided that we would be getting married in the next couple of months before we are back on the show. You've all supports us so much that we feel it's only right to let you know roughy when it'll be happening but for specifics those we are keeping to ourselves for now."

After the last question as answers by Chris, the cast and Larry said their goodbyes and thank you to the fans who had shown up to se even before they were ushered backstage.

As soon as Evelyn and Chris were backstage, Evelyn wrapped her arms around Chris and placed a love filled kiss on his lips

"I love woodchuck" she murmured making her fiancé and friend chuckle and kiss her back

"I love you Smoldy" he replied pulling her back close again this chest. Brooks has been keeping a close eyes on the pair, specially Evelyn. Both ohhh they banter and bicker and make sarcastic remarks to one another, Mehcad has grown to care immensely for the blonde actress. He saw Evelyn as a little sister and the fact that she almost died nearly four months ago was hard for the actor as much as it had been for Chris.

He knew she wasn't fully herself yet so he took it upon himself to keep tabs on her and Chris knowing full well that Chris hasn't been feeling quite himself either. Now, seeing all of the PDA between them, he had to do something about it which he did.

"My god, save it for the bedroom!"

Both Chris and Evelyn flipped him off making the actor laugh at their reactions before shaking his random and joining the rest of the cast for signing and pictures.