55.Article

It's Official: Evelyn Somerhalder and Christopher Wood Are Married!

Evelyn Somerhalder and Christopher Wood make one lovely pair, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that their wedding was just as beautiful. 9 months after getting engaged, the two famously tied the knot in January 2018, during an outdoor reception in Evelyn's hometown in Louisiana. They were surround by their Supergirl co-stars and former The Vampire Diaries co-stars. The ceremony was held at the Juliette Plantation in central Louisiana.

24 hours ago, Christ sent fans and the entertainment world into a frenzy when he posted a picture of Evelyn on his Instagram that TODAY would be the day he finally married partner and co-star Evelyn Somerhalder.

Fans of the couple have been waiting all day long for any evidence that the nuptials have taken place. It was all very quiet until TMZ posted the following picture claiming that it was taken immediately followed the ceremony.

Though the shot isn't very clear, it shows a couple that look a lot like Evelyn and Chris walking along a dirt road in a wedding dress and white tuxedo

Though the shot isn't very clear, it shows a couple that look a lot like Evelyn and Chris walking along a dirt road in a wedding dress and white tuxedo. Could this be our favorite on screen and off screen couple?

The more dubious in the fanbase wanted 100% confirmation before they got their hopes up and got excited. And that seems to come in the form of the following imagine taking by a friend who was snapping the pictures for the couple.

Though the picture (above) shows the newly weds in different outfits it is clear as day that they are our favorite Supergirl/TVD stars

Though the picture (above) shows the newly weds in different outfits it is clear as day that they are our favorite Supergirl/TVD stars. Chris is holding Evelyn up as they touch foreheads with the bride holding a beautiful bouquet of floors. This is without a doubt the perfect wedding.

Since the latest pictures began to surface, the hashtags #CongrtasChelyn and #ChelynWedding have been trending worldwide across all social media platforms.

Now we just have to wait and wait. Wait for more pictures. Wait for the pair to update their instagram and Twitter pages and see what will happen next.

What are you waiting Chelyn? We need more pictures!!!