138. Article

Evelyn Somerhalder Gives Birth to a Baby Boy With Chris Wood: Find Out His Unique

Evelyn Somerhalder and Chris Wood are actors and avid activists, and now they can add another title to their resume: Parents!

E! News can confirm the famous couple welcomed their first child into the world on October 1st-a baby boy named Legacy Jedediah Somerhalder Wood

They first announced their pregnancy in July. Evelyn took to Instagram to share a photo of her precious baby bump, writing, "Hi little love, I know you but because I feel you. How can it be possible to love someone so much already? All I know for sure is that its the strongest feeling I've ever felt."

She added, "We've been sharing this body for quite some time, and we've already experienced so much together. We can't wait to meet you...Love your parents."

Chris also shared his excitement on Instagram at the time, writing: "To our amazing fans, and to the rest of the world. In my 30 years of life I have never experienced anything so powerful and beautiful than this. I can't think of anything more exciting then this new chapter in our lives and we wanted you to hear it from us first. This has been one of the most special and memorable moments in our lives and we wanted to keep it between us before announcing it to the world. Only a few people knew about this and you may have already guessed who. We wanted to keep this hidden for as long as possible and enjoy every second with our little one, who is growing fast...but it's nothing new as that's what they do. They grow fast. Thank you for your best wishes and your positive energy."

Meanwhile, Evelyn and Chris tied the knot in January 2018.

The cute couple's nuptials came about a year after they first sparked dating rumors when they were spotted getting their PDA on in January 2017.

Earlier this year the couple adopted two adorable pups named Storm and Shadow adding to their growing four legged family along side their two adorable dogs Farley and Drift.

Needless to say, growing their family with some human babies was the perfect next step.

Congratulations to the happy couple!