187. Real Life

"So when are you going to announce to the fans that Kai and Casandra will be joining Legacies?" Ian asked as he and Nina sat across from Evelyn and Chris at lunch when the pair had flown to Vancouver to visit Evelyn on the set of Supergirl. The kids were fast asleep on their strollers beside them with the blankets tucked around them and over the strollers to block the light of the restaurant even though it did little to block the loud buzzing noise of the other customers

"We were thinking of doing it some time this week since we're still processing the fact that we're going back to where it all began when we were on TVD" Evelyn said and Ian nodded as he rocked the stroller beside him

"How's filming Supergirl going by the way?" Nina asked and Evelyn smiled

"It's going pretty good. We're actually filming the cross over event which is due to air in December" the blonde starlet said before taking a sip of her hot chocolate before placing it on the table again, "by the way big brother, I read that V-Wars is coming out soon as well. I've seen how much you've worked on it and it's finally coming to life I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you, Evie. It's been a long and tedious adventure but it's finally coming out soon" Ian said with a smile.

After that, lunch was pleasant with idle chat both about the kids, home, the holidays and if Evelyn and Chris would be flying home for Thanksgiving and Christmas to which the couple said that they were and Nina of course invited them over for thanksgiving and Evelyn invited them over for Christmas.

"What time are you supposed to be at the airport?" Chris asked as they walked out for be restaurant after having paid for their meals which Ian had been opposed to but reluctantly let the actor pay for his and Nina's lunch as well as his and Evelyn's.

After Ian told them that they had to be at the airport at 6 which was 4 hours away, they decided to go to the mall that was near the airport until it was time for them to leave.

"So how far along are you?" Nina asked Evelyn as the two walked behind their husbands who were pushing the strollers and talking about Chris and Evelyn returning to the CW for the new series Legacies.

"What?" Evelyn asked giving her sister in law a confused look making the brunette raise a brow and give her a look that said 'you know what I'm talking about' and she sighed, "not that far maybe three weeks? I haven't really gone to the doctor to determine how far along I am"

"Does Chris know?" She asked and Evelyn nodded

"We wanted to surprise you guys when we flew home but you figured it out" Evelyn grumbled making Nina chuckle, "you better not tell anyone, not even Ian, promise"

"I promise. But you better be careful filming, okay? I know how fight scenes are and i'd hate it if something happened to you or the baby" Nina said lowering her voice so that Ian wouldn't hear and Evelyn nodded, "I had a stunt double do all my physical actions on Lucky Day"

"Of course. I've already talked to the director and producer and let them know but they're the only ones that know. Chris and I are going to tell them after our doctor's appointment next week" Evelyn said before they looked up to see that both Ian and Chris had stopped in front of a store and they raised their brows in question

"What are you two whispering about?"Ian asked but both women only smiled shaking their heads while Evelyn and Chris exchanged glances before they made their way inside the store with Nina and Ian going ahead of them, "I'm guessing she knows?"

"Yeah and I don't even know how she figured it out. I mean I'm not even that far along so I don't get it" Evelyn murmured and he smiled

"I think it has something to do with the fact she was pregnant not that long ago so she could have guessed" he replied and the blonde nodded before picking into the stroller to see that Legacy was still asleep, "We're going to be needing a bigger stroller"