1.

Javon, Lamar, Carlos, Milan, Leon in mm. (It's in order from top to bottom)

Javon

        I tapped my rhinestone designer pen against the wooden desk. In my room I had magically bedazzled it randomly, full of boredom. I've always had a eye for creating or destructing things into something better.

My eyes rolled as my algebra teacher passes out another homework assignment. We only had one week of school and getting ready for graduation is the main focus. Final grades had already been put in but of course teachers kissed up to the principals by wasting worksheets. The assistant principal thought it would be a good idea to keep giving out mini assignments to remind us we're still in a school setting. Personally I feel waking up at six in the morning, eating nasty school lunch, dealing with pathetic teachers, and wasting eight hours is enough of a reminder.

Ignoring the constant whispers of chatter, I took out my phone texting Milan. My best friend who is the daughter of Miracle and Xavier. I'm also close with their son, Carlos, he's liked big brother. Following the footsteps of my grandma and grandpa, my parents only had one child, me. My mom loved me but she hated being pregnant, throwing up constantly and peeing every five minutes, wasn't a easy task.

BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BestieB💋❤️: Hey my sweet❤️, aren't you suppose to be learning something🤨

Bbbbiiiitttccchhh your hilarious. You know Mr.Pooper had the nerve to pass out homework?!?!?? Like who the fuck finna do it😴

BestieB💋❤️: #GOTYOUALLTHEWAYFUCKEDUP🤪

Honestly 😐...
anyways enough about my shitty day, how are you doing ?
BestieB💋❤️: Bitches really be having me fucked up... so you know the chick with the burnt looking weave????

Yea🤔
BestieB💋❤️: She came up to me talking about and I quote! "Don't talk to my manz because he's mine and forever will be. I'm his girlfriend in case you didn't know"

I'm sitting over here like if this really is your nigga?!? Why has he been in my dms asking for dates and shit?? But y'all together forever I think the fuck not!

I told her ass to get the fuck on and that I don't fight over niggas. That bullshit just ain't in my blood.

Facts! If anything she need to be checking her "boyfriend" because obviously he's not claiming her.

BestieB💋❤️: Same thing I've been preaching all period, the teacher is coming so I'll see you at dismissal!!!

      The bell soon ringed and everyone had crunched in the hallway. I was happy it was the last year because the hallways had always been narrow when there are almost hundred of kids piled up in one setting. The traffic never moves , you constantly have to shove people out the way unless you wanna make to class on time. The teachers at this school had no problems writing you up or sending you to dentition for a simple tardy.

          Walking towards the exit of the building , I spotted Carlos hanging by his car. He laid his eyes on me and waved me over. I gave him a quick hug and gave his friends a small wave to greet them as well. They gave me a quick smile but quickly turned the other way when Carlos turned around. He didn't want any of his friends to even look Miracle's nor my way or he would beat their asses.  If we had a boyfriend or even a simple date , he swore up and down that he had to check them out first or it's a no go. In all my years of high school unlike most girls I had only a few dates because most boys were scared to ask me out. My dad and his dad made sure to make Milan's and I's life hell from afar.

Opening the car door , I took pictures on Snapchat loving the lighting. I looked up to see Milan talking to some boy by the entrance. I'm assuming Carlos hasn't seen them yet but she was sure keeping a lookout. Once Milan waved by the boy, she hurried over to the car winking, meaning that she had something g to tell me.

"Girrrlll you know Leon" she smirked doing a dance in her seat. "He invited us to his party later on tonight"

"Tonight? Are you crazy, it's still a school night" I reminded her shocked that she would ask a foolery question like that. Our parents weren't strict but her's didn't play when it came to school work. Mine didn't either but my father wasn't as hard on me then her's.

"Eh. School is over, it's time to get our party on" Milan sat on her knees and started twerking. I soon joined her while doing our schools out chant. It soon ended when loud knocks on the window sounded by Carlos.

While I did agree with her, our parents weren't stupid. My mother and Miracle snuck out to go to all types of parties back in their day, they know what's up. They don't mind us partying but on a school night that's a obvious no. "If I get grounded I'm blaming this all on you"

"That's fine but we won't" she smiled typing away on her phone, I'm guessing to let Leon know we're coming. "Lamar is gonna be there" Milan booster adding more reasons for me not the come.

Lamar and I were like arch enemies , that fronted like we were cool for the sake of others. At one point we were close until being the captain of the football team went to his head, everything ended from that point on. I have no problems regarding him as a person just certain actions make me separate myself from him. It never seem to work though, the teacher always partnered us up or we had to come to some event.

Shaking my head , I scrolled down Instagram seeing a recent picture of him. Rolling my eyes, I skipped over it lurking on other people's pages. It's a habit when I see a Instagram crush that randomly has a girlfriend now or someone that catches my eye.

"This party is gonna be lit" Milan bounced in her seat, grabbing my hands wanting me to follow suit.

This is gonna be one hell of a night...