32.

I don't know how I wanna end this book😭😭. Their not getting married because it's too early in life , I don't wanna be cliche🤦🏽‍♀️!
Start reading my new book Adorn You!🙃
Javon
Standing next to my mother, I felt the second hand embarrassed from both parties. BJ and Lamar can fight so they fucked each other up, pretty bad. BJ had a busted lip, leaking nose, and a sprang ankle. Lamar has a black eye, his arm is in pain, and back problems.

I didn't wanna be bothered with neither, so I asked Carlos and Milan to clean them up. Shaking my head, I finished thanking everyone who came to see me. At this point celebrating my birthday is fucking pointless, grabbing my purse, I slung it over my shoulder.

"Mommy I'm going home" I kissed her cheek. "Tell daddy that I love him"

"Okay baby, you okay" she asked gently grabbing my arm.

"I'm fine, just not in the mood to party"

I'm aware BJ felt some type of way from me not responding to his text. After catching him in his lies, he got in his feelings. Honestly I think I'm cutting off every boy, I'm in contact with, it's nothing but drama. I knew things were starting to change between us when he kept making excuses about his whereabouts.

    "Be safe" my mom called out to me. "You to" I replied unlocking my car door.

    "JAVON"

   "JAVON"

   "I KNOW YOUR ASS HEAR ME"

       Closing the car door, I entered the key into the ignition. I pushed my recently died purple ends over my shoulder. Adjusting the front seat, I let the seat back a little, not comfortable.

     "HERSHEY, DONT IGNORE ME"

      "I WANNA APOLOGIZE" I then rolled my window down, listening. That's the least he could do after the pulling the stunt.

    "For" I asked cupping my ear.

        Lamar sighed bending down to meet me eye level. "I shouldn't have punched that wack ass nigga but he tried to fuck outta me saying that you taste good. I'm not letting him disrespect you like that"

     "I understand but that's something, I could've handled myself without you putting your hands on him. That altercation was uncalled for"

        I'm sure, some women would disagree with my reasoning. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that he's willing to stick up for me, but I can handle myself. My reaction probably would be totally different if they didn't scrap, in the middle of my birthday party. Not all altercations have to be solved with putting your hands on someone unless, their just out of line. BJ was really out of line for that but it should've been handled elsewhere.

      "I just wanna say sorry for ruining your special day, let me make it up to ya" Lamar's tongue ran over his lips, before slightly biting them.

      "Imma cool on that. I'm not really in the celebrating mood, maybe some other time" I admitted forcing a smile. He nodded returning a small smile.

  "I'm gone let you go. Have a nice night" he leaned in kissing my cheek.

    I waved shyly at him, before pulling off towards my apartment. H.E.R album played through my speakers, she helps soothe my nerves. The beginning of the semester is coming up soon and all this drama will have to seize. Going back and forth with everyone will become irreverent when September rolls around.

     Stepping through the door, my dress instantly came off along with my shoes. Going in my room, I changed into a sports bra and boy shorts. Turning off my phone, I turned on Netflix. I'm determined to finish season two of Riverdale.

      Halfway into the episode, I'm already irritated with Veronica and Archie. Every time times get hard the first thing they do is have sex like that's bound to fix something. I'm surprised she hasn't popped up pregnant yet.

       Snuggling more into the covers, I sat for another hour catching up on episodes. Reaching on my nightstand, I opened the sour gummy bears, I've been craving.

       "I need some food but I don't feel like cooking" I sighed continuing to eat some more gummies , I didn't have the energy to cook anything.

     I turned back on, my phone seeing incoming messages from hours ago.

     BJ👀: I'm sorry.  8:30 pm
     BJ👀: let me make it up to you.... I really like you. 8:45 pm

    Milan❤️❤️: Are you okay? 10min ago
    Milan❤️❤️: text me when your in the mood to talk!!!!!!! 2min ago

      I'm fine. Just tired.

   Carlos😂: you okay? I'll beat both of their asses. Stop fucking with looney toon ass niggas😂😂😂

Shut the fuck up bro😂😂😂. I'm cooling bro

Carlos😂: just checking in. Happy birthday, lil nigga. Remind me to take you out to lunch or some shit.

      I rolled my eyes, going to Safari. I typed in Marco's pizza website, I'm really in the mood for their pizza. I scrolled through their sight looking at their recent deals.

     Hearing a knock on the door, I looked between my bed and the distance to the front door. I decided to stay in bed, not wanting to walk the long distance. Pulling the covers over my head, it didn't stop whoever from knocking.

    "It's to fucking late, to be banging on mutha'fuckers doors" I mumbled peeking through the peephole.

     I rolled my eyes , opening the door. Lamar walked in holding a bag of American Deli. That frowned instantly turned upside down, rushing over to the couch. I jumped onto his back catching him off guard, he sat the food down before catching my legs.

     "I brought you some wings and fries, if your hungry" he informed me.

     I jumped off his back, opening the bag. "Thank you for the food" I smiled taking in the a swift of the mild hot wings. Dipping a fry in the hot sauce, I moaned at the taste.

   "Damn. No kiss or a hug" he asked holding his chest.

   I side-eyes him still munching on my fries. I leaned in kissing his cheek, he mean mugged me wiping hot sauce off. "For real though, whatcha been doing all night"

    "Watching Riverdale and saving my hunger by surviving off gummy bears" I responded silencing my phone. "Does mommy know your out this late seeing me" I joked pinching his cheeks.

    "Ha, Ha real fucking funny. Nah and I don't care, I'm grown, I do whatever the fuck I want" he retorted biting into a lemon pepper wing.

     My eyes widened in shock, never thought I'd see the day. "Oh, you mister bad boy now"

      "Something like that" Lamar smirked kissing my neck.

   "Wipe your hands, mess up my sofa, that's your ass" I warned playfully pushing him off me.