6.

Milan

          Carlos and I washed the last of the dishes in the sink, we were on deep punishment for the stunt we pulled. I'm just glad that my parents decided to let me keep the phone privileges but they've been working us like slaves. The last few weeks they haven't lifted a finger in this house, it's irritating but it's the consequences.

        "Man this shit is for the birds" Carlos complained once again slamming another plastic cup into the dishwasher. "I don't even know why I'm in trouble, that was your dumbass idea"

      "Your blaming this on me? You have your own mind Car , your stupid ass drove the fucking car" I spat back taking out the ground beef for the tacos later on.

      Mom walked in the kitchen side-eyeing us from afar. I kept my mouth shut deciding not the say anything, I'm on thin ice right now. I'm almost done with most of my chores during the day so I could finally FaceTime Javon to get the hot tea. Her parents had somewhat punished her for not asking, she barely does anything that's not pertaining school work.

      "Hey mommy, I made your daily dose of lemon-lime water" I faked smile handing her over the water bottle of her daily concoction. She thanked me before taking a journey back upstairs to her master bedroom.

    "So kissing their ass is gonna help us out if this" Carlos asked in curiosity.

    "It gonna help me but if you keep acting like that it's not gonna help you at all" I stressed sitting my phone up to FaceTime Javon. She answered on the fourth ring in her Batman pajamas. I chuckled while she sung our usual heyyyyyyyy introduction.

        "Heyyyyyyy best friend" Javon sung sitting on her phone on the night stand close to her bed.

     "Heyyyyyyy cutie, I feel like Cinderella. My evil parents party while I scrub the floors" I dramatically wiped my head laughing along with her at my stupidity.

         "At lease you find a Prince Charming in the end" she smirked doing a little dance. Carlos popped his head in the camera giving her a stern look. "Neither of y'all won't be having a Prince Charming anytime soon while I'm around. Okay" he walked back over to the living room occupying his time with tv.

      "In the future Carlos will blow up in flames when he finds out we aren't virgins" she whispered the word virgin lowly not knowing if he's still lurking around or not.

"How has tutoring with Lamar been" I asked changing the subject, I know he's low key snooping around the corner.

"After we studied, he wanted to "thank me" for helping him. He offered to cook dinner but I wanted a massage. You remember in practice when Kate had us doing them back bends for so long, my back was just extra sore" I nodded holding my back not wanting to be reminding of the major pain that day.

"He massaging me and things start to get freaky." She looks around the room smirking.

I smirk at her , dancing around the room, the broom swaying around in my hand. "Bbbbbiiitttcccchhhh did you get the dick, suh" I asked wanting to know what's happening next.

"He kissing all down my back and he started massaging my ass. I'm in cloud nine, then turns me around kissing me , tongue and all. I stopped it before it could go any further, don't need a repeat of last time"

They've been playing the last few years, I'm surprised no one else noticed their secret feelings. When they accidentally had a moment, sex became apart of it, of course feelings surfaced days after. Adding the sexual tension only drew them closer together, I feel they would be great couple , but Lamar messed that up.

"Why won't y'all just make it official" I stated once again.

     "The same reason you and Leon love to play around" she retorted pointing a pen in the camera's view. I playfully rolled my eyes at the mention of his name, were complicated. We love each other just to scared to admit to to ourselves and become official.

       Everyday we would sneak off somewhere to just vibe by ourselves , not having to worry about someone coming up to us bothering the fun. I enjoyed spending genuine time with him , instead riding his dick everyday, and vice versa. We just put on this big front in front of our friends because we wanna keep this low key. Which he feels is a waste of time because mostly everyone knows that we have something going on.

        "Whatever we'll be official soon" Javon rolled her eyes.

         "You said the same bullshit last year and we're going off the college soon" she pointed out, I couldn't help but agree with her. "Your situation is way different from what Lamar and I have going on. We don't have that heavy meant to be connection y'all do, y'all easily vibe" Javon smiled.

          Javon is all team Leon and always has been. Any other guy I've been with, she's always told me that he wasn't the one. As many times as Leon and I have been together on and off, I'm surprised she hasn't told me to stop being around him. She claims that's it's something special in the future for us, I actually believe it.

      "Don't downplay like you and Lamar don't vibe certain times. Before y'all can even start a real conversation you dip and find a excuse to leave. All because you want to be stubborn"

Carlos appeared in the kitchen, by his facial expression I'm pretty sure he heard everything. He angrily emptied his trash into the garbage can. "I know one thing, all this shit y'all talking better be a fantasy, because I know deep down in my heart y'all are still virgins"

I looked at Javon wondering how I could get out of this one. Before he could continue on his speech, she crumpled up some notebook paper claiming we were "breaking up". She then hung up leaving me suffer this usual lecture by myself, he speaks about it so much, I've learn to memorize it.